International Food Festival
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Enjoy a fun-filled sunny day.
Experience the uniqueness of different ethnic foods, traditions, and festivities.
Authentic cuisine – American, Middle Eastern, Filipino, Brazilian, Burmese, and more
Carnival rides & games
Safe environment w/security
Hookah / shisha
X-box 360, Wii, RockBand competitions and championships w/ prizes
Beer, wine, spirits
Free shuttle rides to and from venue
Evening dance party – Salsa!
Saturday Sept. 27 12noon to 12 midnight Sunday Sept 28 11am to 7pm
@ St. Thomas More along Brotherhood Way near Lake Merced and SFSU
St. Thomas More Church
http://www.stmchurch.com/ CA, 94132 US
Mark Bantigue - Volunteer, 415 4529634
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Live Web Event with Scott Hahn
- New Book by IPS Brings together Psychologists, Theologians and Philosophers to 'Build the Bridge'
- Remembering Fr. Kapaun and all our fallen heroes on Memorial Day
- First U.S. Publisher to Speak at Canadian Catholic Schools Convention
- IPS Press Announces Last Book from the Late Benedict Ashley, O.P. A Culmination of His Life's Work
- Human cloning for stem cells remains unethical, impractical and dangerous
- Book Launch: The Church Under Attack
- Angels and Saints at Ephesus debuts at No. 1 on Billboard’s Classical Traditional Music Chart
- Mission of Healing in Los Angeles
- Father Robert Reed to be Honored by the Boston Archdiocesan Choir School