International Food Festival
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Enjoy a fun-filled sunny day.
Experience the uniqueness of different ethnic foods, traditions, and festivities.
Authentic cuisine – American, Middle Eastern, Filipino, Brazilian, Burmese, and more
Carnival rides & games
Safe environment w/security
Hookah / shisha
X-box 360, Wii, RockBand competitions and championships w/ prizes
Beer, wine, spirits
Free shuttle rides to and from venue
Evening dance party – Salsa!
Saturday Sept. 27 12noon to 12 midnight Sunday Sept 28 11am to 7pm
@ St. Thomas More along Brotherhood Way near Lake Merced and SFSU
St. Thomas More Church
http://www.stmchurch.com/ CA, 94132 US
Mark Bantigue - Volunteer, 415 4529634
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Holy Spirit Catholic School Open House
- 100+ Priests & Deacons Gather in Rome for International Conference Confraternities of Catholic Clerg
- Honor y Gloria a Él Inspires with Songs of Hope and Adoration
- Catholic Clergy issue Joint Statement on Marriage
- March for Life 2015; Franciscan University Students Prepare the Celebrate 'Every Gift Is a Gift'
- Sacred Psalm Texts and Latin Rhythm Combine In New Bilingual Album
- Dr. Janet Smith the Present Catholic Teaching on Reproductive Technologies
- Concert Features Music and Verse from the Middle Ages to Today
- Role of Beauty Examined at 'Power of Beauty' Conference
- Franciscan University of Steubenville Named a 2015 'Best Value' by Kiplinger's Personal Finance