International Food Festival
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Enjoy a fun-filled sunny day.
Experience the uniqueness of different ethnic foods, traditions, and festivities.
Authentic cuisine – American, Middle Eastern, Filipino, Brazilian, Burmese, and more
Carnival rides & games
Safe environment w/security
Hookah / shisha
X-box 360, Wii, RockBand competitions and championships w/ prizes
Beer, wine, spirits
Free shuttle rides to and from venue
Evening dance party – Salsa!
Saturday Sept. 27 12noon to 12 midnight Sunday Sept 28 11am to 7pm
@ St. Thomas More along Brotherhood Way near Lake Merced and SFSU
St. Thomas More Church
http://www.stmchurch.com/ CA, 94132 US
Mark Bantigue - Volunteer, 415 4529634
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- RENEW International Staff to Attend International Meeting Pastoral Project of “Evangelii Gaudium” a
- Little Sisters of the Poor to Receive Franciscan University's Poverello Medal
- Is Pope Francis for real?
- 18th Annual Carnival at St. Ann’s Parish
- The CatholicTV Network to Broadcast Blue Mass for Public Safety Personnel with Cardinal Seán O'Malle
- Back-to-School Blog Tour Highlights Catholic Children’s Literature
- New York, NY: Sat Sep 27th NYC Catholic Professionals Mass & Social
- Celebrate Christmas in Harvard Square
- Divine Mercy Saint Drama Comes to Williamsburg, Virginia
- America's First-Pro-Life Half Marathon/5K Set for Nov. 9