International Food Festival
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Enjoy a fun-filled sunny day.
Experience the uniqueness of different ethnic foods, traditions, and festivities.
Authentic cuisine - American, Middle Eastern, Filipino, Brazilian, Burmese, and more
Carnival rides & games
Safe environment w/security
Hookah / shisha
X-box 360, Wii, RockBand competitions and championships w/ prizes
Beer, wine, spirits
Free shuttle rides to and from venue
Evening dance party - Salsa!
Saturday Sept. 27 12noon to 12 midnight Sunday Sept 28 11am to 7pm
@ St. Thomas More along Brotherhood Way near Lake Merced and SFSU
St. Thomas More Church
http://www.stmchurch.com/ CA, 94132 US
Mark Bantigue - Volunteer, 415 4529634
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- 19th Annual Carnival Announced for St. Ann's Parish
- OCP Pledges to Support the V Encuentro
- The John Paul II International Film Festival Marks Its Five-Year Anniversary
- Thu, Sept 24, 2015- Mass & Healing Service with Fr. Angelos Sebastian Our Lady of Grace Catholic Chu
- How do we live the truth in love when the culture says we're haters?
- Grief, Death, Eternal Life Explored in New Catholic Title by PBM
- Right Next to Disneyland: Theater Meets Faith
- OCP Parish Grant Program to Distribute $200,000 to U.S. Parishes
- Franciscan University Joins With UK School to Offer Online Master of Catechetics Degree
- CONOR GALLAGHER NAMED PUBLISHER OF TAN BOOKS AND SAINT BENEDICT PRESS