International Food Festival
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Enjoy a fun-filled sunny day.
Experience the uniqueness of different ethnic foods, traditions, and festivities.
Authentic cuisine - American, Middle Eastern, Filipino, Brazilian, Burmese, and more
Carnival rides & games
Safe environment w/security
Hookah / shisha
X-box 360, Wii, RockBand competitions and championships w/ prizes
Beer, wine, spirits
Free shuttle rides to and from venue
Evening dance party - Salsa!
Saturday Sept. 27 12noon to 12 midnight Sunday Sept 28 11am to 7pm
@ St. Thomas More along Brotherhood Way near Lake Merced and SFSU
St. Thomas More Church
http://www.stmchurch.com/ CA, 94132 US
Mark Bantigue - Volunteer, 415 4529634
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Who's responsible for designing the designer?
- Thu, Jun 11, 2015- Mass & Healing Service with Fr. Bill Adams at Our Lady of Grace Catholic Church
- Your search for true happiness is over
- ValLimar Jansen's latest album "a soulful experience"
- Uncovering the roots (and branches) of the greatest revolution in the American Catholic Church
- NYC May 8, 2015 Spring Fling Catholic Singles Mingle Fundraiser
- Thank A Nun Day
- #TweetingwGod dares young people to believe
- Experience Beloved: Finding happiness in marriage
- Archbishop Aquila, Dr. Edward Sri and other experts to participate in 'Beloved' telepress conference