World Youth Day Stations of the Cross on CatholicTV®
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
WATERTOWN, MA (JULY 18, 2008) - Everyday is World Youth Day on CatholicTV® from July 15-20. Watch the re-enactment of the Stations of the Cross on Friday, July 18 at noon and 8 p.m. (Eastern). One of the highlights of WYD08 is this live theatrical and devotional event conducted at 7 locations: St Mary’s Cathedral (with Pope Benedict XVI); The Domain; Art Gallery of New South Wales; Sydney Opera House Forecourt; Cockle Bay, Darling Harbour; Barangaroo Centre Stage; and Barangaroo North.
CatholicTV's broadcast includes commentary from Father Robert Reed and Peter Skipper with reports by Father Matt Williams and Fatehr Chris Hickey in Australia. Watch live or relive the major events of WYD08 at www.PopeinAustralia.com.
CatholicTV provides family-friendly religious, news, and educational programming 24 hours daily. Founded over fifty years ago, CatholicTV’s programming is available on selected cable systems including Comcast, RCN, Sky Angel IPTV, and Verizon FiOS. For more information, visit www.CatholicTV.com and click on channels. Father Robert Reed, a priest of the Archdiocese of Boston, is the Director of CatholicTV.
http://www.PopeinAustralia.com MA, US
Sean Ward - Public Relations, 617 9233024 x212
World Youth Day WYD Pope Benedict XVI in Australia prayer devotion
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Thu, Sept 25, 2014 - Mass & Healing Service with Fr. Angelos Sebastian at Our Lady of Grace Catholic
- Employment Opportunities with the LA Archdiocese
- Marriage and Family at the Forefront of Social Science Conference
- New books and key experts available in time for October Synod on Marriage and Family
- Franciscan University Reacts to Latest HHS Mandate Ruling
- Former Polish Prime Minister to Speak on Legacy of St. John Paul II
- Divine Mercy Drama Comes to Washington, DC
- Gospel of Mark — Ready, Set, Go! - September 6, 2014
- Come to the Sisters of Providence Fall Discernment Weekend Oct. 31-Nov. 2, 2014
- New Book Helps Readers Trust God with St. Therese's Little Way