World Youth Day Stations of the Cross on CatholicTV®
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
WATERTOWN, MA (JULY 18, 2008) - Everyday is World Youth Day on CatholicTV® from July 15-20. Watch the re-enactment of the Stations of the Cross on Friday, July 18 at noon and 8 p.m. (Eastern). One of the highlights of WYD08 is this live theatrical and devotional event conducted at 7 locations: St Mary's Cathedral (with Pope Benedict XVI); The Domain; Art Gallery of New South Wales; Sydney Opera House Forecourt; Cockle Bay, Darling Harbour; Barangaroo Centre Stage; and Barangaroo North.
CatholicTV's broadcast includes commentary from Father Robert Reed and Peter Skipper with reports by Father Matt Williams and Fatehr Chris Hickey in Australia. Watch live or relive the major events of WYD08 at www.PopeinAustralia.com.
CatholicTV provides family-friendly religious, news, and educational programming 24 hours daily. Founded over fifty years ago, CatholicTV's programming is available on selected cable systems including Comcast, RCN, Sky Angel IPTV, and Verizon FiOS. For more information, visit www.CatholicTV.com and click on channels. Father Robert Reed, a priest of the Archdiocese of Boston, is the Director of CatholicTV.
http://www.PopeinAustralia.com MA, US
Sean Ward - Public Relations, 617 9233024 x212
World Youth Day WYD Pope Benedict XVI in Australia prayer devotion
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Who's responsible for designing the designer?
- Thu, Jun 11, 2015- Mass & Healing Service with Fr. Bill Adams at Our Lady of Grace Catholic Church
- Your search for true happiness is over
- ValLimar Jansen's latest album "a soulful experience"
- Uncovering the roots (and branches) of the greatest revolution in the American Catholic Church
- NYC May 8, 2015 Spring Fling Catholic Singles Mingle Fundraiser
- Thank A Nun Day
- #TweetingwGod dares young people to believe
- Experience Beloved: Finding happiness in marriage
- Archbishop Aquila, Dr. Edward Sri and other experts to participate in 'Beloved' telepress conference