Teopoli Pilgrimage Schedule for 2008
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
A Day of Prayer, Retreat, and Recollection at the Foot of the Cross
GRAVEHURST, ONTARIO (APRIL, 29, 2008) - Teopoli is situated in the beautiful, natural environment of Muskoka near Gravenhurst, Ontario. The name, itself, deriving from two Greek words, "Theo Polis", City of God, reveals to us the nature and purpose of Teopoli. Teopoli as a place of faith, prayer, reconciliation and penance, favours a sincere repentance of all our sins and the resolution to bring about a true conversion in our lives.
11:30am - Stations of the Cross
11:45am - Holy Mass by Fr. Claudio Piccinini, C.P.
12:30pm - Lunch
2:00pm - Rosary Procession, Visit to the Shrine of Jesus the Listener, Adoration and Benediction of the Blessed Sacrament. Fr. Claudio will also recount the life of Sr. Carmelina Tarantino, C.P., whose process for the cause for beatification has begun.
4:00pm - End
ENGLISH LANGUAGE PILGRIMAGES:
Apr. 27, June 1, July 27, Aug. 24, Sept. 14, Oct. 5
ITALIAN LANGUAGE PILGRIMAGES:
May 4, June 8, July 13, Aug. 10, Sept. 7, Sept. 28, Oct. 19
For info & bus reservations, call: 416-243-7419
http://www.teopoli.org/teopoli_home.html , CA
Fr. Claudio Piccinini - Director, 416 243-7319
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- What if we told you Aquinas wasn’t all about philosophy?
- Meet the Woman Who Inspired Ludovico of Casoria, the Church's Newest Saint for the Poor
- Celebrating the Return of a Timeless Classic: The Beloved Queen of Apostles Prayer Book
- “JOY TO THE WORLD” THE 2014 DAUGHTERS OF ST. PAUL CHRISTMAS CONCERT SERIES TOUR BEGINS DECEMBER 3
- Forty Catholic dioceses in effective schism?
- Meet a Medieval Pro-life Saint: Elizabeth of Hungary
- My Battle Against Hitler Blog Book Tour
- Hildebrand and the Third Reich
- Pray the rosary with your Sisters
- Something Other Than God nominated for Best Memoir & Autobiography in Goodreads 2014 Choice Awards