Teopoli Pilgrimage Schedule for 2008
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
A Day of Prayer, Retreat, and Recollection at the Foot of the Cross
GRAVEHURST, ONTARIO (APRIL, 29, 2008) - Teopoli is situated in the beautiful, natural environment of Muskoka near Gravenhurst, Ontario. The name, itself, deriving from two Greek words, "Theo Polis", City of God, reveals to us the nature and purpose of Teopoli. Teopoli as a place of faith, prayer, reconciliation and penance, favours a sincere repentance of all our sins and the resolution to bring about a true conversion in our lives.
11:30am - Stations of the Cross
11:45am - Holy Mass by Fr. Claudio Piccinini, C.P.
12:30pm - Lunch
2:00pm - Rosary Procession, Visit to the Shrine of Jesus the Listener, Adoration and Benediction of the Blessed Sacrament. Fr. Claudio will also recount the life of Sr. Carmelina Tarantino, C.P., whose process for the cause for beatification has begun.
4:00pm - End
ENGLISH LANGUAGE PILGRIMAGES:
Apr. 27, June 1, July 27, Aug. 24, Sept. 14, Oct. 5
ITALIAN LANGUAGE PILGRIMAGES:
May 4, June 8, July 13, Aug. 10, Sept. 7, Sept. 28, Oct. 19
For info & bus reservations, call: 416-243-7419
http://www.teopoli.org/teopoli_home.html , CA
Fr. Claudio Piccinini - Director, 416 243-7319
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Meet the enemy of big government: J.R.R. Tolkien
- Enter the world of beatniks, hippies … and singing monks?
- Pontiff and Prophet: Pope Paul VI predictions in On Human Life ring true throughout the world
- George Weigel on Evangelical Catholicism in Catholic Universities
- Frankfurt Book Fair 2014
- ‘Christmas in Harvard Square’ wows with impressive debut on Billboard charts
- Pontifical Low Mass (DVD & Booklet)
- Horrific tragedy inspires Catholic entrepreneur to create powerful novel
- Cardinal Raymond Burke: Synod’s mid-term report ‘lacks a solid foundation in the Sacred Scriptures'
- Little Sisters of the Poor Receive Franciscan University’s Poverello Medal