Teopoli Pilgrimage Schedule for 2008
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
A Day of Prayer, Retreat, and Recollection at the Foot of the Cross
GRAVEHURST, ONTARIO (APRIL, 29, 2008) - Teopoli is situated in the beautiful, natural environment of Muskoka near Gravenhurst, Ontario. The name, itself, deriving from two Greek words, "Theo Polis", City of God, reveals to us the nature and purpose of Teopoli. Teopoli as a place of faith, prayer, reconciliation and penance, favours a sincere repentance of all our sins and the resolution to bring about a true conversion in our lives.
11:30am - Stations of the Cross
11:45am - Holy Mass by Fr. Claudio Piccinini, C.P.
12:30pm - Lunch
2:00pm - Rosary Procession, Visit to the Shrine of Jesus the Listener, Adoration and Benediction of the Blessed Sacrament. Fr. Claudio will also recount the life of Sr. Carmelina Tarantino, C.P., whose process for the cause for beatification has begun.
4:00pm - End
ENGLISH LANGUAGE PILGRIMAGES:
Apr. 27, June 1, July 27, Aug. 24, Sept. 14, Oct. 5
ITALIAN LANGUAGE PILGRIMAGES:
May 4, June 8, July 13, Aug. 10, Sept. 7, Sept. 28, Oct. 19
For info & bus reservations, call: 416-243-7419
http://www.teopoli.org/teopoli_home.html , CA
Fr. Claudio Piccinini - Director, 416 243-7319
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Little Sisters of the Poor to Receive Franciscan University's Poverello Medal
- Is Pope Francis for real?
- 18th Annual Carnival at St. Annís Parish
- The CatholicTV Network to Broadcast Blue Mass for Public Safety Personnel with Cardinal SeŠn O'Malle
- Back-to-School Blog Tour Highlights Catholic Childrenís Literature
- New York, NY: Sat Sep 27th NYC Catholic Professionals Mass & Social
- Celebrate Christmas in Harvard Square
- Divine Mercy Saint Drama Comes to Williamsburg, Virginia
- America's First-Pro-Life Half Marathon/5K Set for Nov. 9
- What can change the course of world events?