Pope in America coverage from New York today on CatholicTV®
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
WATERTOWN, MA (APRIL 18, 2008) - CatholicTV® coverage of the events with Pope Benedict XVI moves to New York with live broadcasts of the Holy Father’s United Nations address and his Ecumenical prayer service at Saint Joseph’s Church. The United Nations event begins at 10:30am (rebroadcast at 4pm). The Saint Joseph’s Church event is at 5pm (rebroadcast 10:30pm). Tune in CatholicTV’s coverage via www.PopeinAmerica.com, where a complete schedule of Pope in America event coverage can be found. All CatholicTV broadcasts of the events from Pope Benedict XVI’s visit are available at the web site or can be seen on demand via Comcast, Sky Angel IPTV and Verizon FiOS.
CatholicTV provides family-friendly religious, news, and educational programming 24 hours daily. Founded over fifty years ago, CatholicTV’s programming is available on selected cable systems and Sky Angel IPTV channel 142 nationwide. For more information, visit www.CatholicTV.com and click on “Channels.” Father Robert Reed, a priest of the Archdiocese of Boston, is the Director of CatholicTV.
http://www.CatholicTV.com MA, US
Sean Ward - Public Relations, 617 9230324 x212
Pope Benedict XVI United Nations Saint Joseph Church ecumenical prayer service live
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Role of Beauty Examined at 'Power of Beauty' Conference
- Franciscan University of Steubenville Named a 2015 'Best Value' by Kiplinger's Personal Finance
- Franciscan University Faith Households Celebrate 40 Years
- Tolkien’s Christmas wish: limited government and a good movie?
- New Album Time Stands Still, Debuts with U.S. Tour
- What if we told you Aquinas wasn’t all about philosophy?
- Meet the Woman Who Inspired Ludovico of Casoria, the Church's Newest Saint for the Poor
- Celebrating the Return of a Timeless Classic: The Beloved Queen of Apostles Prayer Book
- “JOY TO THE WORLD” THE 2014 DAUGHTERS OF ST. PAUL CHRISTMAS CONCERT SERIES TOUR BEGINS DECEMBER 3
- Forty Catholic dioceses in effective schism?