St. Ignatian Style Retreats For Men or Women
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
OXFORD, MI (MARCH 4, 2008) - Join us for a relaxing and rejuvenating retreat! Queen of the Family Retreat Center is nestled within a private wooded setting in Oxford, Michigan.
Our retreats are based on the spiritual exercises of St. Ignatius of Loyola and consist of guided meditations, Mass, opportunities for confession, and spiritual direction.
For dates and more information please visit our web site www.QFRC.org, or call 248-628-5560 ext.12
Queen of the Family Retreat Center
http://www.QFRC.org/ MI, US
Heather Reichert - Development Director, 248 628-5560
retreat, catholic retreat, spiritual exercises
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Paul Kengor to Speak on Principles of a Reagan Conservative
- Ukrainian Priest Speaks on ‘Revolution of Dignity,’ Transformation of Afflicted Country
- Cardinal Kasper's shocking theology of Catholic marriage
- Papal agency calls for protection of religious believers’ rights following invasion of Ukraine
- Akerman-Teixeira Duo Featured at Gaudium Musicae
- Veritas Conference to Discuss Threats to Religious Freedom
- Media and Faith Conference Slated for April
- NYC Thursday April 24th Spring Fling - Singles Mingle Charity Event
- PROVIDING LIFE-AFFIRMING PREGNANCY SUPPORT TO WOMEN LOWERS ABORTIONS IN PENNSYLAVNIA AGAIN!
- Andy LaVallee to Appear on The CatholicTV Network