St. Ignatian Style Retreats For Men or Women
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
OXFORD, MI (MARCH 4, 2008) - Join us for a relaxing and rejuvenating retreat! Queen of the Family Retreat Center is nestled within a private wooded setting in Oxford, Michigan.
Our retreats are based on the spiritual exercises of St. Ignatius of Loyola and consist of guided meditations, Mass, opportunities for confession, and spiritual direction.
For dates and more information please visit our web site www.QFRC.org, or call 248-628-5560 ext.12
Queen of the Family Retreat Center
http://www.QFRC.org/ MI, US
Heather Reichert - Development Director, 248 628-5560
retreat, catholic retreat, spiritual exercises
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Who's responsible for designing the designer?
- Thu, Jun 11, 2015- Mass & Healing Service with Fr. Bill Adams at Our Lady of Grace Catholic Church
- Your search for true happiness is over
- ValLimar Jansen's latest album "a soulful experience"
- Uncovering the roots (and branches) of the greatest revolution in the American Catholic Church
- NYC May 8, 2015 Spring Fling Catholic Singles Mingle Fundraiser
- Thank A Nun Day
- #TweetingwGod dares young people to believe
- Experience Beloved: Finding happiness in marriage
- Archbishop Aquila, Dr. Edward Sri and other experts to participate in 'Beloved' telepress conference