St. Ignatian Style Retreats For Men or Women
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
OXFORD, MI (MARCH 4, 2008) - Join us for a relaxing and rejuvenating retreat! Queen of the Family Retreat Center is nestled within a private wooded setting in Oxford, Michigan.
Our retreats are based on the spiritual exercises of St. Ignatius of Loyola and consist of guided meditations, Mass, opportunities for confession, and spiritual direction.
For dates and more information please visit our web site www.QFRC.org, or call 248-628-5560 ext.12
Queen of the Family Retreat Center
http://www.QFRC.org/ MI, US
Heather Reichert - Development Director, 248 628-5560
retreat, catholic retreat, spiritual exercises
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- What if we told you Aquinas wasn’t all about philosophy?
- Meet the Woman Who Inspired Ludovico of Casoria, the Church's Newest Saint for the Poor
- Celebrating the Return of a Timeless Classic: The Beloved Queen of Apostles Prayer Book
- “JOY TO THE WORLD” THE 2014 DAUGHTERS OF ST. PAUL CHRISTMAS CONCERT SERIES TOUR BEGINS DECEMBER 3
- Forty Catholic dioceses in effective schism?
- Meet a Medieval Pro-life Saint: Elizabeth of Hungary
- My Battle Against Hitler Blog Book Tour
- Hildebrand and the Third Reich
- Pray the rosary with your Sisters
- Something Other Than God nominated for Best Memoir & Autobiography in Goodreads 2014 Choice Awards