St. Ignatian Style Retreats For Men or Women
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
OXFORD, MI (MARCH 4, 2008) - Join us for a relaxing and rejuvenating retreat! Queen of the Family Retreat Center is nestled within a private wooded setting in Oxford, Michigan.
Our retreats are based on the spiritual exercises of St. Ignatius of Loyola and consist of guided meditations, Mass, opportunities for confession, and spiritual direction.
For dates and more information please visit our web site www.QFRC.org, or call 248-628-5560 ext.12
Queen of the Family Retreat Center
http://www.QFRC.org/ MI, US
Heather Reichert - Development Director, 248 628-5560
retreat, catholic retreat, spiritual exercises
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- EWTN PREMIERE: New StoryTel Film Explores Soldiers of Christ in America
- Crosiers offer novena for protection against Ebola virus
- Meet the enemy of big government: J.R.R. Tolkien
- Enter the world of beatniks, hippies … and singing monks?
- Pontiff and Prophet: Pope Paul VI predictions in On Human Life ring true throughout the world
- George Weigel on Evangelical Catholicism in Catholic Universities
- Frankfurt Book Fair 2014
- ‘Christmas in Harvard Square’ wows with impressive debut on Billboard charts
- Pontifical Low Mass (DVD & Booklet)
- Horrific tragedy inspires Catholic entrepreneur to create powerful novel