St. Ignatian Style Retreats For Men or Women
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
OXFORD, MI (MARCH 4, 2008) - Join us for a relaxing and rejuvenating retreat! Queen of the Family Retreat Center is nestled within a private wooded setting in Oxford, Michigan.
Our retreats are based on the spiritual exercises of St. Ignatius of Loyola and consist of guided meditations, Mass, opportunities for confession, and spiritual direction.
For dates and more information please visit our web site www.QFRC.org, or call 248-628-5560 ext.12
Queen of the Family Retreat Center
http://www.QFRC.org/ MI, US
Heather Reichert - Development Director, 248 628-5560
retreat, catholic retreat, spiritual exercises
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- NYC Sat Dec 21st Catholic Professionals Mass & Christmas Social
- Pope Francis to Celebrate Bambinelli Sunday, December 15
- Celine Dion Moved to Tears Voicing Her Support for Mary’s Meals documentary, CHILD 31
- 'Francis: A Pope For Our Time, The Definitive Biography'
- Ignatius Press to release Pope Francis’ first Apostolic Exhortation
- Steve Ray Conference December 14,2013 in Brighton, MI
- A trip to another planet shatters assumptions
- Christian Doctors Providing Relief Work to the Philippines
- Production of Catholic cartoon about Saint Kateri Tekakwitha
- Youth to Assemble 100,000 Meals for Africa at National Catholic Youth Conference.