FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
NORTHAMPTON, PA (FEBRUARY 11, 2008) - Free Seminar: Are you sad, have the winter blues?
Please join us for information on “Seasonal Affective Disorder” … there are things you can do to help ! Learn the Symptoms, Treatments and How it is Diagnosed.
Saturday, Feb. 16th at 10:30 am
Sacred Heart Senior Living by the Creek
602 East Twenty-first Street
Northampton, PA 18067
For more information, to reserve a free seat or directions please call.
Sacred Heart Senior Living
http://www.sacredheartassistedliving.com PA, US
Susan May - Director, 610 262-4300
Seasonal Affective Disorder
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- George Weigel on Evangelical Catholicism in Catholic Universities
- Frankfurt Book Fair 2014
- ‘Christmas in Harvard Square’ wows with impressive debut on Billboard charts
- Pontifical Low Mass (DVD & Booklet)
- Horrific tragedy inspires Catholic entrepreneur to create powerful novel
- Cardinal Raymond Burke: Synod’s mid-term report ‘lacks a solid foundation in the Sacred Scriptures'
- Little Sisters of the Poor Receive Franciscan University’s Poverello Medal
- Bring Mary of Nazareth home
- 'Encounter Milwaukee' to Reach Catholic Young Adults
- Pray for a G20 leader a day