FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
NORTHAMPTON, PA (FEBRUARY 11, 2008) - Free Seminar: Are you sad, have the winter blues?
Please join us for information on "Seasonal Affective Disorder" ... there are things you can do to help ! Learn the Symptoms, Treatments and How it is Diagnosed.
Saturday, Feb. 16th at 10:30 am
Sacred Heart Senior Living by the Creek
602 East Twenty-first Street
Northampton, PA 18067
For more information, to reserve a free seat or directions please call.
Sacred Heart Senior Living
http://www.sacredheartassistedliving.com PA, US
Susan May - Director, 610 262-4300
Seasonal Affective Disorder
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- 19th Annual Carnival Announced for St. Ann's Parish
- OCP Pledges to Support the V Encuentro
- The John Paul II International Film Festival Marks Its Five-Year Anniversary
- Thu, Sept 24, 2015- Mass & Healing Service with Fr. Angelos Sebastian Our Lady of Grace Catholic Chu
- How do we live the truth in love when the culture says we're haters?
- Grief, Death, Eternal Life Explored in New Catholic Title by PBM
- Right Next to Disneyland: Theater Meets Faith
- OCP Parish Grant Program to Distribute $200,000 to U.S. Parishes
- Franciscan University Joins With UK School to Offer Online Master of Catechetics Degree
- CONOR GALLAGHER NAMED PUBLISHER OF TAN BOOKS AND SAINT BENEDICT PRESS