FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
NORTHAMPTON, PA (FEBRUARY 11, 2008) - Free Seminar: Are you sad, have the winter blues?
Please join us for information on “Seasonal Affective Disorder” … there are things you can do to help ! Learn the Symptoms, Treatments and How it is Diagnosed.
Saturday, Feb. 16th at 10:30 am
Sacred Heart Senior Living by the Creek
602 East Twenty-first Street
Northampton, PA 18067
For more information, to reserve a free seat or directions please call.
Sacred Heart Senior Living
http://www.sacredheartassistedliving.com PA, US
Susan May - Director, 610 262-4300
Seasonal Affective Disorder
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Holy Spirit Catholic School Open House
- 100+ Priests & Deacons Gather in Rome for International Conference Confraternities of Catholic Clerg
- Honor y Gloria a Él Inspires with Songs of Hope and Adoration
- Catholic Clergy issue Joint Statement on Marriage
- March for Life 2015; Franciscan University Students Prepare the Celebrate 'Every Gift Is a Gift'
- Sacred Psalm Texts and Latin Rhythm Combine In New Bilingual Album
- Dr. Janet Smith the Present Catholic Teaching on Reproductive Technologies
- Concert Features Music and Verse from the Middle Ages to Today
- Role of Beauty Examined at 'Power of Beauty' Conference
- Franciscan University of Steubenville Named a 2015 'Best Value' by Kiplinger's Personal Finance