FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
NORTHAMPTON, PA (FEBRUARY 11, 2008) - Free Seminar: Are you sad, have the winter blues?
Please join us for information on “Seasonal Affective Disorder” … there are things you can do to help ! Learn the Symptoms, Treatments and How it is Diagnosed.
Saturday, Feb. 16th at 10:30 am
Sacred Heart Senior Living by the Creek
602 East Twenty-first Street
Northampton, PA 18067
For more information, to reserve a free seat or directions please call.
Sacred Heart Senior Living
http://www.sacredheartassistedliving.com PA, US
Susan May - Director, 610 262-4300
Seasonal Affective Disorder
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- What if we told you Aquinas wasn’t all about philosophy?
- Meet the Woman Who Inspired Ludovico of Casoria, the Church's Newest Saint for the Poor
- Celebrating the Return of a Timeless Classic: The Beloved Queen of Apostles Prayer Book
- “JOY TO THE WORLD” THE 2014 DAUGHTERS OF ST. PAUL CHRISTMAS CONCERT SERIES TOUR BEGINS DECEMBER 3
- Forty Catholic dioceses in effective schism?
- Meet a Medieval Pro-life Saint: Elizabeth of Hungary
- My Battle Against Hitler Blog Book Tour
- Hildebrand and the Third Reich
- Pray the rosary with your Sisters
- Something Other Than God nominated for Best Memoir & Autobiography in Goodreads 2014 Choice Awards