CDU offers online seminar on Pope's new encyclical
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
HAMILTON, VA (JANUARY 11, 2008) - "In Hope We Are Saved: Reflecting on Pope Benedict’s Encyclical & Thought"
January 28 – February 18, 2008
With Father Bevil Bramwell, OMI, PhD, CDU’s resident theologian, course author and instructor.
"Spe Salvi" or "In Hope We Are Saved" is the latest encyclical of Pope Benedict XVI. In this CDU seminar, participates will analyzes the character of Christian hope and how it addresses the issues of the “Me” generation, as well as ways of learning and practicing the Hope that alone contributes to a full human life.
Seminar fee: $135/ 10 CEUs
Seminar can be taken for undergraduate or graduate credit.
CDU online seminars provide solid, authentic Catholic teachings in a flexible learning format.
For more information and to enroll:
1.888.254.4238 ext. 700
The Catholic Distance University
http://cdu.edu/ VA, US
Therese Cashen - Director of Marketing, 888 254-4238
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Celebrate National Catholic Sisters Week with Lent at Ephesus
- CCBQ Kicks off St. Patrick’s Weekend with the Alumni Networking Reception
- The CatholicTV Network to air Lenten Retreat Guides with Father John Bartunek
- Brian Miller of the Archdiocese of St. Louis, to Appear on The CatholicTV Network
- Paul Kengor to Speak on Principles of a Reagan Conservative
- Ukrainian Priest Speaks on ‘Revolution of Dignity,’ Transformation of Afflicted Country
- The CatholicTV Network to air Ashes to Glory, Daily Lenten Reflections
- Cardinal Kasper's shocking theology of Catholic marriage
- Papal agency calls for protection of religious believers’ rights following invasion of Ukraine
- Akerman-Teixeira Duo Featured at Gaudium Musicae