CDU offers online seminar on Pope's new encyclical
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
HAMILTON, VA (JANUARY 11, 2008) - "In Hope We Are Saved: Reflecting on Pope Benedict's Encyclical & Thought"
January 28 - February 18, 2008
With Father Bevil Bramwell, OMI, PhD, CDU's resident theologian, course author and instructor.
"Spe Salvi" or "In Hope We Are Saved" is the latest encyclical of Pope Benedict XVI. In this CDU seminar, participates will analyzes the character of Christian hope and how it addresses the issues of the "Me" generation, as well as ways of learning and practicing the Hope that alone contributes to a full human life.
Seminar fee: $135/ 10 CEUs
Seminar can be taken for undergraduate or graduate credit.
CDU online seminars provide solid, authentic Catholic teachings in a flexible learning format.
For more information and to enroll:
1.888.254.4238 ext. 700
The Catholic Distance University
http://cdu.edu/ VA, US
Therese Cashen - Director of Marketing, 888 254-4238
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- NYC May 8, 2015 Spring Fling Catholic Singles Mingle Fundraiser
- Thank A Nun Day
- #TweetingwGod dares young people to believe
- Experience Beloved: Finding happiness in marriage
- Archbishop Aquila, Dr. Edward Sri and other experts to participate in 'Beloved' telepress conference
- Catholic toymaker puts Faith in hands and mouths of babies: Pope Francis doll added to line of toys
- Nobis Media, Marketing & Web Development Company
- Concert Series Concludes with Winthrop University World Percussion Ensemble
- Birth Choice Health Clinics Announces Transition to Obria Medical Clinics and Plans for Expansion
- OCP releases expanded edition of Mass of the Sacred Heart