Archdiocese of Boston's Bicentennial Mass on CatholicTV
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
WATERTOWN, MA (NOVEMBER 30, 2007) - CatholicTV will broadcast the Archdiocese of Boston's Opening Liturgy to begin its bicentennial year. Archbishop of Boston, Cardinal Sean O'Malley will celebrate this special Mass on Sunday, December 2 at 2 p.m.
CatholicTV's broadcast is available on its cable channel and online at www.CatholicTV.com. Priests from around the archdiocese and choirs representing several parishes will gather at Boston's Mother Church, Holy Cross Cathedral for the liturgy.
http://www,CatholicTV.com MA, US
Sean Ward - Public Relations, 617 923-0220
CatholicTV Broadcast 12/2 at 2 p.m.
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Religious Educators Learn How to Keep Christ at the Heart of the New Evangelization
- Fifth Centenary Celebration Unifies Faithful through Spirituality, Technology and Music
- Media Advisory: Messenger of the Truth documentary to air in Los Angeles and Santa Barbara
- Provocative music-driven love story to contend in year of faith films
- Youth Conference Brings Teens 'Face to Face' With God
- The CatholicTV Network Honors National NFP Awareness Week
- Leading Catholic Church law judge and bishops support Catholics faithful to spouses after divorce
- Habitat for Humanity of Greater L.A. Announces Catholic Coalition Partnership, Inaugural Build Event
- Liguori Publications Buys Franciscan Media’s Parish Resources
- Pauline Books & Media 2014 CPA Awards