Christmas Concert at Maryknoll
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
MARYKNOLL, NY (NOVEMBER 20, 2007) - The Maryknoll choir, composed of Fathers, Brothers, Sisters, lay missioners, affiliates and employees, will usher in the Christmas season with their annual Christmas at Maryknoll concert, Friday, Dec. 7, at 8 p.m., at Our Lady Queen of Apostles Chapel at Maryknoll Society Center in Ossining.
In addition to the prepared program, the more than 40 choir members and musicians will invite the audience to join them in singing traditional hymns and songs of the Christmas season under the direction of Lucille Naughton, music coordinator at Maryknoll.
All are welcome. Admission is free.
WHAT: Christmas at Maryknoll concert
WHEN: Friday, Dec. 7, 2007, 8 p.m.
WHERE: Our Lady Queen of Apostles Chapel,
Maryknoll Society Center,
55 Ryder Rd., Ossining, N.Y.
Maryknoll, the U.S.-based Catholic missionary movement, includes the Maryknoll Society (Fathers and Brothers), the Maryknoll Congregation (Sisters), the Maryknoll Lay Missioners, and the Maryknoll Affiliates. Maryknollers have been representing U.S. Catholics in overseas mission since 1911 and currently serve in 35 countries worldwide. For more information on Maryknoll, consult the World Wide Web at www.maryknoll.org.
http://www.maryknoll.org NY, US
Betsey Guest - Community Outreach, 914 941-7590
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- CONOR GALLAGHER NAMED PUBLISHER OF TAN BOOKS AND SAINT BENEDICT PRESS
- Thérèse Drama Surprises Audiences
- Catholic Press Association Honors Liguori
- Crosier Order elects master general and councilors
- Indie Catholic Authors June Ebook Sale Offers the Faithful 17 Books Outside the Mainstream
- World Library Publications Honored With Three Paul Revere Awards
- Limitless Love in Action: First Steubenville Youth Conference Inspires Teens to Bring the Fire Home
- Franciscan University of Steubenville Athletic Director Enshrined in Sports Faith Hall of Fame
- AWARD-WINNING CATHOLIC AUTHORS TEAM-UP TO PROMOTE HEALING THROUGH FORGIVENESS
- NY CONCERT FOR NEPAL 5/31