Christmas Concert at Maryknoll
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
MARYKNOLL, NY (NOVEMBER 20, 2007) - The Maryknoll choir, composed of Fathers, Brothers, Sisters, lay missioners, affiliates and employees, will usher in the Christmas season with their annual Christmas at Maryknoll concert, Friday, Dec. 7, at 8 p.m., at Our Lady Queen of Apostles Chapel at Maryknoll Society Center in Ossining.
In addition to the prepared program, the more than 40 choir members and musicians will invite the audience to join them in singing traditional hymns and songs of the Christmas season under the direction of Lucille Naughton, music coordinator at Maryknoll.
All are welcome. Admission is free.
WHAT: Christmas at Maryknoll concert
WHEN: Friday, Dec. 7, 2007, 8 p.m.
WHERE: Our Lady Queen of Apostles Chapel,
Maryknoll Society Center,
55 Ryder Rd., Ossining, N.Y.
Maryknoll, the U.S.-based Catholic missionary movement, includes the Maryknoll Society (Fathers and Brothers), the Maryknoll Congregation (Sisters), the Maryknoll Lay Missioners, and the Maryknoll Affiliates. Maryknollers have been representing U.S. Catholics in overseas mission since 1911 and currently serve in 35 countries worldwide. For more information on Maryknoll, consult the World Wide Web at www.maryknoll.org.
http://www.maryknoll.org NY, US
Betsey Guest - Community Outreach, 914 941-7590
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- 19th Annual Carnival Announced for St. Ann's Parish
- OCP Pledges to Support the V Encuentro
- The John Paul II International Film Festival Marks Its Five-Year Anniversary
- Thu, Sept 24, 2015- Mass & Healing Service with Fr. Angelos Sebastian Our Lady of Grace Catholic Chu
- How do we live the truth in love when the culture says we're haters?
- Grief, Death, Eternal Life Explored in New Catholic Title by PBM
- Right Next to Disneyland: Theater Meets Faith
- OCP Parish Grant Program to Distribute $200,000 to U.S. Parishes
- Franciscan University Joins With UK School to Offer Online Master of Catechetics Degree
- CONOR GALLAGHER NAMED PUBLISHER OF TAN BOOKS AND SAINT BENEDICT PRESS