Beach BBQ for Single Catholics of All Ages
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
NORTHRIDGE, CA - SEPTEMBER 20, 2007 - Single Catholics of ALL ages are invited to join us at our 6th Annual Beach BBQ and Volleyball Event in Marina del Rey
Who: Los Angeles Catholic Alumni Club Singles
Date: Saturday September 29th, 2007
Time: 1:00 PM Till 5:00 PM
Location: Mother's Beach
4101 1/2 Admiralty Way - Tables Next to Parking Lot #10 - access Lot from "Via Marina" - Marina del Rey, CA
Cost: Free, Except for Parking Fee and your Food Contribution!
Hamburgers and Hot Dogs provided - Just bring your own Chair and something to Share ( A Side Dish, Salad Item, Chicken Mc Nuggets, Pizza, Trader Joes-type appetizer or snack, Chex Mix, Cheese, Nuts, M and M's, or Juice, etc.)
We'll be at the covered Picnic Tables next to Parking Lot #10 - access lot from "Via Marina"-look for our Blue Banner!
Host: L.A. Catholic Alumni Club Singles
RSVP to Angelo 818.773.0550
Many Events Every Month - Call our 24 hour Infoline to request 2 free Event Calendars 818.759.1545 - www.caci.org
Upcoming Events: Singles Sunday Mass and Brunch in Sherman Oaks Sunday October 14. Day after Thanksgiving Mixer and Dance in Van Nuys (225+ always attend this one!)
LA Catholic Alumni Club
http://www.caci.org CA, US
LJ schneider - publicity volunteer, 818 759.1545
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Role of Beauty Examined at 'Power of Beauty' Conference
- Franciscan University of Steubenville Named a 2015 'Best Value' by Kiplinger's Personal Finance
- Franciscan University Faith Households Celebrate 40 Years
- Tolkien’s Christmas wish: limited government and a good movie?
- New Album Time Stands Still, Debuts with U.S. Tour
- What if we told you Aquinas wasn’t all about philosophy?
- Meet the Woman Who Inspired Ludovico of Casoria, the Church's Newest Saint for the Poor
- Celebrating the Return of a Timeless Classic: The Beloved Queen of Apostles Prayer Book
- “JOY TO THE WORLD” THE 2014 DAUGHTERS OF ST. PAUL CHRISTMAS CONCERT SERIES TOUR BEGINS DECEMBER 3
- Forty Catholic dioceses in effective schism?