Learning to Serve at the Altar: The Traditional Latin Mass
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
CHICAGO, IL - SEPTEMBER 8, 2007 - The new website of the Canons Regular of St. John Cantius of Chicago (www.SanctaMissa.org)has just launched a new tutorial in how to serve the Tridentine Latin Mass.
Just as priests need to learn to offer the Mass according to the Rubrics of the 1962 Missale Romanum, Altar Servers must diligently study the rubrics and prayers of the Traditional Latin Mass.
This "Tutorial for Altar Servers" provides a:
1) a flash video demonstrating a Low Mass with one server
2) a cheat-sheet for Altar Servers learning the Mass in a downloadable PDF file format
3) Father Calnan's classic Server Manual
4) an introduction to the Knights of the Altar
5) the superb serving Manual of the Archconfraternity of St. Stephen.
Visit www.SanctaMissa.org today!
Canons Regular of St John Cantius
http://www.sanctamissa.org IL, US
Rev Scott Haynes - Website Administrator, 312 243 7373
1962 Missale Romanum, Altar Server, Latin Mass
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- RealOptions Presents Rachelís Vineyard Retreats
- Angels and Saints at Ephesus again No. 1 on Billboardís Classical Traditional Music Chart
- The CatholicTV Network to air Feature on the Fine Arts Summer Academy
- The CatholicTV Network to air Ordinations to the Priesthood for the Archdiocese of Boston
- Live Web Event with Scott Hahn
- New Book by IPS Brings together Psychologists, Theologians and Philosophers to 'Build the Bridge'
- Remembering Fr. Kapaun and all our fallen heroes on Memorial Day
- First U.S. Publisher to Speak at Canadian Catholic Schools Convention
- IPS Press Announces Last Book from the Late Benedict Ashley, O.P. A Culmination of His Life's Work
- Human cloning for stem cells remains unethical, impractical and dangerous