Seeking Miracle Seekers
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
HALIFAX, NS CANADA - SEPTEMBER 3, 2007 - A Canadian film production company is seeking participants and stories for a documentary film about medical miracles and saints.
Of interest are stories from people who are actively looking for a miracle of healing, or have experienced a medical miracle in the past.
The producers would like to hear from people who are taking part in prayer circles or pilgrimages, or who plan to visit religious shrines with the hope of receiving a miracle.
For a confidential interview, people are asked to please contact:
Donna Gabriel in Halifax at 902-446-2292
Saints and Surgeons
http://www.ctv.ca , CA
Donna Gabriel - Researcher, 902 453-4860
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- The CatholicTV Network to Air Special Coverage during Fortnight for Freedom
- The CatholicTV Network to air Ordination and Installation of Bishop-elect John Thomas Folda
- A Catholic Assessment of Evolution Theory – An origins science enhancer
- Running for a Reason: Priest Takes on Ultramarathon
- The CatholicTV Network to air Ordination and Installation of Bishop-elect David John Walkowiak
- Brave and Steadfast at 2013 Catholic Charismatic Conference
- The CatholicTV Network to air Film, “Building on Faith: The Historic Churches of Detroit”
- Catholic Word Publisher Group Welcomes Novo Millennio Press Series
- Father Terence Henry, TOR, Appointed Chancellor of Franciscan University
- Pauline Books & Media Releases New Resource for Catholic Dads