Seeking Miracle Seekers
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
HALIFAX, NS CANADA - SEPTEMBER 3, 2007 - A Canadian film production company is seeking participants and stories for a documentary film about medical miracles and saints.
Of interest are stories from people who are actively looking for a miracle of healing, or have experienced a medical miracle in the past.
The producers would like to hear from people who are taking part in prayer circles or pilgrimages, or who plan to visit religious shrines with the hope of receiving a miracle.
For a confidential interview, people are asked to please contact:
Donna Gabriel in Halifax at 902-446-2292
Saints and Surgeons
http://www.ctv.ca , CA
Donna Gabriel - Researcher, 902 453-4860
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Employment Opportunities with the LA Archdiocese
- Marriage and Family at the Forefront of Social Science Conference
- New books and key experts available in time for October Synod on Marriage and Family
- Franciscan University Reacts to Latest HHS Mandate Ruling
- Former Polish Prime Minister to Speak on Legacy of St. John Paul II
- Divine Mercy Drama Comes to Washington, DC
- Gospel of Mark — Ready, Set, Go! - September 6, 2014
- Come to the Sisters of Providence Fall Discernment Weekend Oct. 31-Nov. 2, 2014
- New Book Helps Readers Trust God with St. Therese's Little Way
- CatholicTV Launches 2.0 of iOS app, Android 2.0 to soon follow