Seeking Miracle Seekers
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
HALIFAX, NS CANADA - SEPTEMBER 3, 2007 - A Canadian film production company is seeking participants and stories for a documentary film about medical miracles and saints.
Of interest are stories from people who are actively looking for a miracle of healing, or have experienced a medical miracle in the past.
The producers would like to hear from people who are taking part in prayer circles or pilgrimages, or who plan to visit religious shrines with the hope of receiving a miracle.
For a confidential interview, people are asked to please contact:
Donna Gabriel in Halifax at 902-446-2292
Saints and Surgeons
http://www.ctv.ca , CA
Donna Gabriel - Researcher, 902 453-4860
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Franciscan University of Steubenville Named a 2015 'Best Value' by Kiplinger's Personal Finance
- Franciscan University Faith Households Celebrate 40 Years
- Tolkien’s Christmas wish: limited government and a good movie?
- New Album Time Stands Still, Debuts with U.S. Tour
- What if we told you Aquinas wasn’t all about philosophy?
- Meet the Woman Who Inspired Ludovico of Casoria, the Church's Newest Saint for the Poor
- Celebrating the Return of a Timeless Classic: The Beloved Queen of Apostles Prayer Book
- “JOY TO THE WORLD” THE 2014 DAUGHTERS OF ST. PAUL CHRISTMAS CONCERT SERIES TOUR BEGINS DECEMBER 3
- Forty Catholic dioceses in effective schism?
- Meet a Medieval Pro-life Saint: Elizabeth of Hungary