Seeking Miracle Seekers
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
HALIFAX, NS CANADA - SEPTEMBER 3, 2007 - A Canadian film production company is seeking participants and stories for a documentary film about medical miracles and saints.
Of interest are stories from people who are actively looking for a miracle of healing, or have experienced a medical miracle in the past.
The producers would like to hear from people who are taking part in prayer circles or pilgrimages, or who plan to visit religious shrines with the hope of receiving a miracle.
For a confidential interview, people are asked to please contact:
Donna Gabriel in Halifax at 902-446-2292
Saints and Surgeons
http://www.ctv.ca , CA
Donna Gabriel - Researcher, 902 453-4860
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Little Sisters of the Poor to Receive Franciscan University's Poverello Medal
- Is Pope Francis for real?
- 18th Annual Carnival at St. Annís Parish
- The CatholicTV Network to Broadcast Blue Mass for Public Safety Personnel with Cardinal SeŠn O'Malle
- Back-to-School Blog Tour Highlights Catholic Childrenís Literature
- New York, NY: Sat Sep 27th NYC Catholic Professionals Mass & Social
- Celebrate Christmas in Harvard Square
- Divine Mercy Saint Drama Comes to Williamsburg, Virginia
- America's First-Pro-Life Half Marathon/5K Set for Nov. 9
- What can change the course of world events?