Seeking Miracle Seekers
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
HALIFAX, NS CANADA - SEPTEMBER 3, 2007 - A Canadian film production company is seeking participants and stories for a documentary film about medical miracles and saints.
Of interest are stories from people who are actively looking for a miracle of healing, or have experienced a medical miracle in the past.
The producers would like to hear from people who are taking part in prayer circles or pilgrimages, or who plan to visit religious shrines with the hope of receiving a miracle.
For a confidential interview, people are asked to please contact:
Donna Gabriel in Halifax at 902-446-2292
Saints and Surgeons
http://www.ctv.ca , CA
Donna Gabriel - Researcher, 902 453-4860
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- AWARD-WINNING CATHOLIC AUTHORS TEAM-UP TO PROMOTE HEALING THROUGH FORGIVENESS
- NY CONCERT FOR NEPAL 5/31
- Who's responsible for designing the designer?
- Thu, Jun 11, 2015- Mass & Healing Service with Fr. Bill Adams at Our Lady of Grace Catholic Church
- Your search for true happiness is over
- ValLimar Jansen's latest album "a soulful experience"
- Uncovering the roots (and branches) of the greatest revolution in the American Catholic Church
- NYC May 8, 2015 Spring Fling Catholic Singles Mingle Fundraiser
- Thank A Nun Day
- #TweetingwGod dares young people to believe