Totus Tuus Family Conference 9/14-16/2007
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
BLOOMINGDALE, OH - AUGUST 5, 2007 - Totus Tuus Family Conference at Catholic Familyland, September 14-16, 2007.
The conference concludes on Sunday September 16, 2007 with a Eucharistic procession following the morning Mass.
INFO: Registration begins on Friday September 14, 2007 at 2:00 p.m. at the St. Joseph Auditorium where you will receive your nametags, meal tickets and schedule of events. Dinner is at 5:00 p.m. followed by the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass and a speaker at 8:00 p.m. The conference concludes on Sunday September 16 at 1:00 p.m. following lunch. Check-out time is required by 4:00 p.m. A detailed schedule will be available a few weeks before the Conference.
FOOD: We offer a catered meal plan for Friday dinner, Saturday lunch and dinner, and Sunday lunch. Please sign up by September 3. There will also be a food concession stand open throughout the weekend; a partial menu consists of hamburgers, hotdogs, Italian sausages, French fries, hoagies, drinks, and in the morning, coffee, tea, hot chocolate, and breakfast sandwiches. Our Friar Tuck store and snack bar will not be open.
LODGING: If you are staying in a cabin at St. James Field or Holy Family Park, do not forget to bring bed linens, pillows, blankets (or sleeping bags), towels, soap, etc.
You are invited to join the hundreds of families for a weekend of faith and fun at Catholic Familyland - www.familyland.org. Sign up soon as space is limited.
http://www.familyland.org OH, US
Dennis Brower - Development, 740 765-5500
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- AWARD-WINNING CATHOLIC AUTHORS TEAM-UP TO PROMOTE HEALING THROUGH FORGIVENESS
- Who's responsible for designing the designer?
- Thu, Jun 11, 2015- Mass & Healing Service with Fr. Bill Adams at Our Lady of Grace Catholic Church
- Your search for true happiness is over
- ValLimar Jansen's latest album "a soulful experience"
- Uncovering the roots (and branches) of the greatest revolution in the American Catholic Church
- NYC May 8, 2015 Spring Fling Catholic Singles Mingle Fundraiser
- Thank A Nun Day
- #TweetingwGod dares young people to believe
- Experience Beloved: Finding happiness in marriage