Totus Tuus Family Conference 9/14-16/2007
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
BLOOMINGDALE, OH - AUGUST 5, 2007 - Totus Tuus Family Conference at Catholic Familyland, September 14-16, 2007.
The conference concludes on Sunday September 16, 2007 with a Eucharistic procession following the morning Mass.
INFO: Registration begins on Friday September 14, 2007 at 2:00 p.m. at the St. Joseph Auditorium where you will receive your nametags, meal tickets and schedule of events. Dinner is at 5:00 p.m. followed by the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass and a speaker at 8:00 p.m. The conference concludes on Sunday September 16 at 1:00 p.m. following lunch. Check-out time is required by 4:00 p.m. A detailed schedule will be available a few weeks before the Conference.
FOOD: We offer a catered meal plan for Friday dinner, Saturday lunch and dinner, and Sunday lunch. Please sign up by September 3. There will also be a food concession stand open throughout the weekend; a partial menu consists of hamburgers, hotdogs, Italian sausages, French fries, hoagies, drinks, and in the morning, coffee, tea, hot chocolate, and breakfast sandwiches. Our Friar Tuck store and snack bar will not be open.
LODGING: If you are staying in a cabin at St. James Field or Holy Family Park, do not forget to bring bed linens, pillows, blankets (or sleeping bags), towels, soap, etc.
You are invited to join the hundreds of families for a weekend of faith and fun at Catholic Familyland - www.familyland.org. Sign up soon as space is limited.
http://www.familyland.org OH, US
Dennis Brower - Development, 740 765-5500
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Thu, Sept 25, 2014 - Mass & Healing Service with Fr. Angelos Sebastian at Our Lady of Grace Catholic
- Employment Opportunities with the LA Archdiocese
- Marriage and Family at the Forefront of Social Science Conference
- New books and key experts available in time for October Synod on Marriage and Family
- Franciscan University Reacts to Latest HHS Mandate Ruling
- Former Polish Prime Minister to Speak on Legacy of St. John Paul II
- Divine Mercy Drama Comes to Washington, DC
- Gospel of Mark — Ready, Set, Go! - September 6, 2014
- Come to the Sisters of Providence Fall Discernment Weekend Oct. 31-Nov. 2, 2014
- New Book Helps Readers Trust God with St. Therese's Little Way