Totus Tuus Family Conference 9/14-16/2007
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
BLOOMINGDALE, OH - AUGUST 5, 2007 - Totus Tuus Family Conference at Catholic Familyland, September 14-16, 2007.
The conference concludes on Sunday September 16, 2007 with a Eucharistic procession following the morning Mass.
INFO: Registration begins on Friday September 14, 2007 at 2:00 p.m. at the St. Joseph Auditorium where you will receive your nametags, meal tickets and schedule of events. Dinner is at 5:00 p.m. followed by the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass and a speaker at 8:00 p.m. The conference concludes on Sunday September 16 at 1:00 p.m. following lunch. Check-out time is required by 4:00 p.m. A detailed schedule will be available a few weeks before the Conference.
FOOD: We offer a catered meal plan for Friday dinner, Saturday lunch and dinner, and Sunday lunch. Please sign up by September 3. There will also be a food concession stand open throughout the weekend; a partial menu consists of hamburgers, hotdogs, Italian sausages, French fries, hoagies, drinks, and in the morning, coffee, tea, hot chocolate, and breakfast sandwiches. Our Friar Tuck store and snack bar will not be open.
LODGING: If you are staying in a cabin at St. James Field or Holy Family Park, do not forget to bring bed linens, pillows, blankets (or sleeping bags), towels, soap, etc.
You are invited to join the hundreds of families for a weekend of faith and fun at Catholic Familyland - www.familyland.org. Sign up soon as space is limited.
http://www.familyland.org OH, US
Dennis Brower - Development, 740 765-5500
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- NBA All-Star Helps Growing Ministry Launch Prayer Challenge
- Ex corde Ecclesiae Symposium, March 5-6
- Tú Me Sostendrás Calls Listeners to a Stronger Relationship with God
- Marriage Equality and Marriage Reality
- Holy Spirit Catholic School Open House
- 100+ Priests & Deacons Gather in Rome for International Conference Confraternities of Catholic Clerg
- Honor y Gloria a Él Inspires with Songs of Hope and Adoration
- Catholic Clergy issue Joint Statement on Marriage
- March for Life 2015; Franciscan University Students Prepare the Celebrate 'Every Gift Is a Gift'
- Sacred Psalm Texts and Latin Rhythm Combine In New Bilingual Album