The Better Part: Family and Friendship Relationships with Martha and Mary
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
SCRANTON, PA, JULY 20, 2007 - Please join us for an "Online" Retreat entitled The Better Part: Family and Friendship Relationships with Martha and Mary @ www.trinityshawls.com/knit-to-pray
1st day - Begin this journey
2nd day - Martha's Story
3rd day - Mary's Story
4th day - Jesus' Story
5th day - Today's Story
6th day - Our Story
7th day - Day of Prayer
8th day - Same Story
Continue the Story....
If you think others will like to know about this, please share it with them.
http://www.trinityshawls.com/knit-to-pray/ PA, US
Suzanne M Harker - Director, 570 604.3620
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- What if we told you Aquinas wasn’t all about philosophy?
- Meet the Woman Who Inspired Ludovico of Casoria, the Church's Newest Saint for the Poor
- Celebrating the Return of a Timeless Classic: The Beloved Queen of Apostles Prayer Book
- “JOY TO THE WORLD” THE 2014 DAUGHTERS OF ST. PAUL CHRISTMAS CONCERT SERIES TOUR BEGINS DECEMBER 3
- Forty Catholic dioceses in effective schism?
- Meet a Medieval Pro-life Saint: Elizabeth of Hungary
- My Battle Against Hitler Blog Book Tour
- Hildebrand and the Third Reich
- Pray the rosary with your Sisters
- Something Other Than God nominated for Best Memoir & Autobiography in Goodreads 2014 Choice Awards