The Better Part: Family and Friendship Relationships with Martha and Mary
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
SCRANTON, PA, JULY 20, 2007 - Please join us for an "Online" Retreat entitled The Better Part: Family and Friendship Relationships with Martha and Mary @ www.trinityshawls.com/knit-to-pray
1st day - Begin this journey
2nd day - Martha's Story
3rd day - Mary's Story
4th day - Jesus' Story
5th day - Today's Story
6th day - Our Story
7th day - Day of Prayer
8th day - Same Story
Continue the Story....
If you think others will like to know about this, please share it with them.
http://www.trinityshawls.com/knit-to-pray/ PA, US
Suzanne M Harker - Director, 570 604.3620
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Enter the world of beatniks, hippies … and singing monks?
- Pontiff and Prophet: Pope Paul VI predictions in On Human Life ring true throughout the world
- George Weigel on Evangelical Catholicism in Catholic Universities
- Frankfurt Book Fair 2014
- ‘Christmas in Harvard Square’ wows with impressive debut on Billboard charts
- Pontifical Low Mass (DVD & Booklet)
- Horrific tragedy inspires Catholic entrepreneur to create powerful novel
- Cardinal Raymond Burke: Synod’s mid-term report ‘lacks a solid foundation in the Sacred Scriptures'
- Little Sisters of the Poor Receive Franciscan University’s Poverello Medal
- Bring Mary of Nazareth home