Veterans Benefits Seminar
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
CENTER VALLEY, PA, JULY 9, 2007 - Sacred Heart Senior Living by Saucon Creek, 4851 Saucon Creek Road, Center Valley PA 18034 will host a Free Veterans Benefits Seminar on Wednesday, August 22, 2007 at 6:30 pm at their Senior Living Community.
Information will be available on the Aide and Attendant benefit to help pay for Assisted Living.
Call to reserve a seat or for directions:
Phone 610-814-2700 or go to their web site at: www.sacredheartseniorliving.com.
Sacred Heart Senior Living by Saucon Creek
http://www.sacredheartseniorliving.com PA, US
Susa May - Director of Community Relations, 610 814-2700
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- George Weigel on Evangelical Catholicism in Catholic Universities
- Frankfurt Book Fair 2014
- ‘Christmas in Harvard Square’ wows with impressive debut on Billboard charts
- Pontifical Low Mass (DVD & Booklet)
- Horrific tragedy inspires Catholic entrepreneur to create powerful novel
- Cardinal Raymond Burke: Synod’s mid-term report ‘lacks a solid foundation in the Sacred Scriptures'
- Little Sisters of the Poor Receive Franciscan University’s Poverello Medal
- Bring Mary of Nazareth home
- 'Encounter Milwaukee' to Reach Catholic Young Adults
- Pray for a G20 leader a day