Veterans Benefits Seminar
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
CENTER VALLEY, PA, JULY 9, 2007 - Sacred Heart Senior Living by Saucon Creek, 4851 Saucon Creek Road, Center Valley PA 18034 will host a Free Veterans Benefits Seminar on Wednesday, August 22, 2007 at 6:30 pm at their Senior Living Community.
Information will be available on the Aide and Attendant benefit to help pay for Assisted Living.
Call to reserve a seat or for directions:
Phone 610-814-2700 or go to their web site at: www.sacredheartseniorliving.com.
Sacred Heart Senior Living by Saucon Creek
http://www.sacredheartseniorliving.com PA, US
Susa May - Director of Community Relations, 610 814-2700
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- What if we told you Aquinas wasn’t all about philosophy?
- Meet the Woman Who Inspired Ludovico of Casoria, the Church's Newest Saint for the Poor
- Celebrating the Return of a Timeless Classic: The Beloved Queen of Apostles Prayer Book
- “JOY TO THE WORLD” THE 2014 DAUGHTERS OF ST. PAUL CHRISTMAS CONCERT SERIES TOUR BEGINS DECEMBER 3
- Forty Catholic dioceses in effective schism?
- Meet a Medieval Pro-life Saint: Elizabeth of Hungary
- My Battle Against Hitler Blog Book Tour
- Hildebrand and the Third Reich
- Pray the rosary with your Sisters
- Something Other Than God nominated for Best Memoir & Autobiography in Goodreads 2014 Choice Awards