Veterans Benefits Seminar
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
CENTER VALLEY, PA, JULY 9, 2007 - Sacred Heart Senior Living by Saucon Creek, 4851 Saucon Creek Road, Center Valley PA 18034 will host a Free Veterans Benefits Seminar on Wednesday, August 22, 2007 at 6:30 pm at their Senior Living Community.
Information will be available on the Aide and Attendant benefit to help pay for Assisted Living.
Call to reserve a seat or for directions:
Phone 610-814-2700 or go to their web site at: www.sacredheartseniorliving.com.
Sacred Heart Senior Living by Saucon Creek
http://www.sacredheartseniorliving.com PA, US
Susa May - Director of Community Relations, 610 814-2700
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Religious Educators Learn How to Keep Christ at the Heart of the New Evangelization
- Fifth Centenary Celebration Unifies Faithful through Spirituality, Technology and Music
- Media Advisory: Messenger of the Truth documentary to air in Los Angeles and Santa Barbara
- Provocative music-driven love story to contend in year of faith films
- Youth Conference Brings Teens 'Face to Face' With God
- The CatholicTV Network Honors National NFP Awareness Week
- Leading Catholic Church law judge and bishops support Catholics faithful to spouses after divorce
- Habitat for Humanity of Greater L.A. Announces Catholic Coalition Partnership, Inaugural Build Event
- Liguori Publications Buys Franciscan Media’s Parish Resources
- Pauline Books & Media 2014 CPA Awards