Veterans Benefits Seminar
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
CENTER VALLEY, PA, JULY 9, 2007 - Sacred Heart Senior Living by Saucon Creek, 4851 Saucon Creek Road, Center Valley PA 18034 will host a Free Veterans Benefits Seminar on Wednesday, August 22, 2007 at 6:30 pm at their Senior Living Community.
Information will be available on the Aide and Attendant benefit to help pay for Assisted Living.
Call to reserve a seat or for directions:
Phone 610-814-2700 or go to their web site at: www.sacredheartseniorliving.com.
Sacred Heart Senior Living by Saucon Creek
http://www.sacredheartseniorliving.com PA, US
Susa May - Director of Community Relations, 610 814-2700
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Live Web Event with Scott Hahn
- New Book by IPS Brings together Psychologists, Theologians and Philosophers to 'Build the Bridge'
- Remembering Fr. Kapaun and all our fallen heroes on Memorial Day
- First U.S. Publisher to Speak at Canadian Catholic Schools Convention
- IPS Press Announces Last Book from the Late Benedict Ashley, O.P. A Culmination of His Life's Work
- Human cloning for stem cells remains unethical, impractical and dangerous
- Book Launch: The Church Under Attack
- Angels and Saints at Ephesus debuts at No. 1 on Billboard’s Classical Traditional Music Chart
- Mission of Healing in Los Angeles
- Father Robert Reed to be Honored by the Boston Archdiocesan Choir School