Veterans Benefits Seminar
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
CENTER VALLEY, PA, JULY 9, 2007 - Sacred Heart Senior Living by Saucon Creek, 4851 Saucon Creek Road, Center Valley PA 18034 will host a Free Veterans Benefits Seminar on Wednesday, August 22, 2007 at 6:30 pm at their Senior Living Community.
Information will be available on the Aide and Attendant benefit to help pay for Assisted Living.
Call to reserve a seat or for directions:
Phone 610-814-2700 or go to their web site at: www.sacredheartseniorliving.com.
Sacred Heart Senior Living by Saucon Creek
http://www.sacredheartseniorliving.com PA, US
Susa May - Director of Community Relations, 610 814-2700
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- 19th Annual Carnival Announced for St. Ann's Parish
- OCP Pledges to Support the V Encuentro
- The John Paul II International Film Festival Marks Its Five-Year Anniversary
- Thu, Sept 24, 2015- Mass & Healing Service with Fr. Angelos Sebastian Our Lady of Grace Catholic Chu
- How do we live the truth in love when the culture says we're haters?
- Grief, Death, Eternal Life Explored in New Catholic Title by PBM
- Right Next to Disneyland: Theater Meets Faith
- OCP Parish Grant Program to Distribute $200,000 to U.S. Parishes
- Franciscan University Joins With UK School to Offer Online Master of Catechetics Degree
- CONOR GALLAGHER NAMED PUBLISHER OF TAN BOOKS AND SAINT BENEDICT PRESS