Archbishop Raymond L. Burke to Speak at Conference at Shrine of Our Lady of Guadalupe, La Crosse, WI
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
St. Charles, WI, JUNE 7, 2007 - The Queen of the Americas Guild, along with the Shrine of Our Lady of Guadalupe in La Crosse, Wisconsin, are pleased to announce a conference at the Shrine in La Crosse, August 3 – 5, 2007. The theme of this year’s conference is “Our Lady of Guadalupe, Mother of Mercy”.
Highlights of the conference will include mass and dinner with honored guests the Most Reverend Raymond L. Burke, Archbishop of St. Louis, Missouri and founder of the Shrine, and Bishop Joseph J. Madera, retired auxiliary Bishop of the Archdiocese for the Military Services. Others on the panel of presenters will include Mr. Benedict Nguyen, Chancellor of the Diocese of La Crosse; Father Richard Simon, noted guest on Relevant Radio; and Grammy nominated singer / songwriter Marty Rotella.
The conference will be an excellent opportunity to enhance your faith and learn more about the miracle of Our Lady of Guadalupe and the Shrine in La Crosse. In addition to informational speakers, the schedule will include mass each day, holy hour, group rosary prayer, and time for personal reflection.
A bus trip package will be offered from Madison, Wisconsin. Space will be limited and area hotel rooms will be in short supply. Make your reservations now! For further information, call the Queen of the Americas Guild at 630-584-1822, or Sister Christa Marie, Director of the Shrine of Our Lady of Guadalupe at 608-788-8601.
Queen of the Americas Guild
http://www.queenoftheamericasguild.org IL, US
Rebecca Nichols - National Coordinator, 630 584-1822
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Role of Beauty Examined at 'Power of Beauty' Conference
- Franciscan University of Steubenville Named a 2015 'Best Value' by Kiplinger's Personal Finance
- Franciscan University Faith Households Celebrate 40 Years
- Tolkien’s Christmas wish: limited government and a good movie?
- New Album Time Stands Still, Debuts with U.S. Tour
- What if we told you Aquinas wasn’t all about philosophy?
- Meet the Woman Who Inspired Ludovico of Casoria, the Church's Newest Saint for the Poor
- Celebrating the Return of a Timeless Classic: The Beloved Queen of Apostles Prayer Book
- “JOY TO THE WORLD” THE 2014 DAUGHTERS OF ST. PAUL CHRISTMAS CONCERT SERIES TOUR BEGINS DECEMBER 3
- Forty Catholic dioceses in effective schism?