Maryknoll Sisters Host Charity Concert
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
“MUSIC FOR THE WORLD” WILL FEATURE HUDSON VALLEY SYMPHONIC WIND ENSEMBLE
MARYKNOLL, N.Y. – The Maryknoll Sisters will present a charity concert featuring The Hudson Valley Symphonic Wind Ensemble on Saturday, March 3, at 8 p.m., at the Maryknoll Sisters Center, 10 Pinesbridge Road in Ossining. Proceeds from the ticket price of $25 will support the Sisters work among the poor worldwide.
The Wind Ensemble annually performs full-length concerts to benefit charitable organizations. Audience-pleasing selections from its wide variety of music range from rich and exciting symphonic literature to the music of Broadway and Hollywood.
The theme for the concert is Music for the World, a reminder of the breadth of the Maryknoll Sisters’ mission work. The program will include works by, among others, Bach, Bernstein, Puccini and Strauss.
Tickets available in advance by calling 1-866-662-9900 or at the door the evening of the event. In case of bad weather the concert will be moved to March 10.
For directions and more information, please visit us on the web at http://sisters.maryknoll.org.
Event: Maryknoll Sisters Charity Concert
When: March 3, 2007
Where: Maryknoll Sisters Center
10 Pinesbridge Rd, Ossining, NY 10545
Tel: Toll free 1-866-662-9900
http://sisters.maryknoll.org NY, US
Howard Schwartz - Director of Media Relations, 914 941-7636
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- RENEW International Staff to Attend International Meeting Pastoral Project of “Evangelii Gaudium” a
- Little Sisters of the Poor to Receive Franciscan University's Poverello Medal
- Is Pope Francis for real?
- 18th Annual Carnival at St. Ann’s Parish
- The CatholicTV Network to Broadcast Blue Mass for Public Safety Personnel with Cardinal Seán O'Malle
- Back-to-School Blog Tour Highlights Catholic Children’s Literature
- New York, NY: Sat Sep 27th NYC Catholic Professionals Mass & Social
- Celebrate Christmas in Harvard Square
- Divine Mercy Saint Drama Comes to Williamsburg, Virginia
- America's First-Pro-Life Half Marathon/5K Set for Nov. 9