Maryknoll Sisters Host Charity Concert
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
“MUSIC FOR THE WORLD” WILL FEATURE HUDSON VALLEY SYMPHONIC WIND ENSEMBLE
MARYKNOLL, N.Y. – The Maryknoll Sisters will present a charity concert featuring The Hudson Valley Symphonic Wind Ensemble on Saturday, March 3, at 8 p.m., at the Maryknoll Sisters Center, 10 Pinesbridge Road in Ossining. Proceeds from the ticket price of $25 will support the Sisters work among the poor worldwide.
The Wind Ensemble annually performs full-length concerts to benefit charitable organizations. Audience-pleasing selections from its wide variety of music range from rich and exciting symphonic literature to the music of Broadway and Hollywood.
The theme for the concert is Music for the World, a reminder of the breadth of the Maryknoll Sisters’ mission work. The program will include works by, among others, Bach, Bernstein, Puccini and Strauss.
Tickets available in advance by calling 1-866-662-9900 or at the door the evening of the event. In case of bad weather the concert will be moved to March 10.
For directions and more information, please visit us on the web at http://sisters.maryknoll.org.
Event: Maryknoll Sisters Charity Concert
When: March 3, 2007
Where: Maryknoll Sisters Center
10 Pinesbridge Rd, Ossining, NY 10545
Tel: Toll free 1-866-662-9900
http://sisters.maryknoll.org NY, US
Howard Schwartz - Director of Media Relations, 914 941-7636
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- What if we told you Aquinas wasn’t all about philosophy?
- Meet the Woman Who Inspired Ludovico of Casoria, the Church's Newest Saint for the Poor
- Celebrating the Return of a Timeless Classic: The Beloved Queen of Apostles Prayer Book
- “JOY TO THE WORLD” THE 2014 DAUGHTERS OF ST. PAUL CHRISTMAS CONCERT SERIES TOUR BEGINS DECEMBER 3
- Forty Catholic dioceses in effective schism?
- Meet a Medieval Pro-life Saint: Elizabeth of Hungary
- My Battle Against Hitler Blog Book Tour
- Hildebrand and the Third Reich
- Pray the rosary with your Sisters
- Something Other Than God nominated for Best Memoir & Autobiography in Goodreads 2014 Choice Awards