Art Spectacular at the Carillon - Sept. 13-14, 2014 - Washington Park
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
SPRINGFIELD, IL (April 8, 2014) - Sept. 13-14 - 9th annual Art Spectacular at the Carillon featuring 45 juried artists and their original fine art and fine craft in a variety of exciting mediums on Saturday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. and Sunday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. Also features music, Kids' Place, demonstrations, food vendors, silent auction and gift basket raffle.
On Saturday there will also be Patron Bucks drawings and a Kids' Art Sale. This is a fundraiser for our musical treasure, the Rees Memorial Carillon. With its 67 bells, the Rees Carillon is one of the largest and finest carillons in the world.
Held in the beautiful setting of Washington Park, near Fayette Avenue and Chatham Road, Springfield. Rain or Shine.
Art Fair is free; Kids' Place is $1.25/child.
Rees Carillon Society
http://www.carillon-rees.org IL, 62711 US
Barb Walker - Secretary - Board of Directors, 217-787-3532
Original Artwork, Silent Auction & Gift Basket Raffle
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Thu, Sept 25, 2014 - Mass & Healing Service with Fr. Angelos Sebastian at Our Lady of Grace Catholic
- Employment Opportunities with the LA Archdiocese
- Marriage and Family at the Forefront of Social Science Conference
- New books and key experts available in time for October Synod on Marriage and Family
- Franciscan University Reacts to Latest HHS Mandate Ruling
- Former Polish Prime Minister to Speak on Legacy of St. John Paul II
- Divine Mercy Drama Comes to Washington, DC
- Gospel of Mark — Ready, Set, Go! - September 6, 2014
- Come to the Sisters of Providence Fall Discernment Weekend Oct. 31-Nov. 2, 2014
- New Book Helps Readers Trust God with St. Therese's Little Way