Art Spectacular at the Carillon - Sept. 13-14, 2014 - Washington Park
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
SPRINGFIELD, IL (April 8, 2014) - Sept. 13-14 - 9th annual Art Spectacular at the Carillon featuring 45 juried artists and their original fine art and fine craft in a variety of exciting mediums on Saturday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. and Sunday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. Also features music, Kids' Place, demonstrations, food vendors, silent auction and gift basket raffle.
On Saturday there will also be Patron Bucks drawings and a Kids' Art Sale. This is a fundraiser for our musical treasure, the Rees Memorial Carillon. With its 67 bells, the Rees Carillon is one of the largest and finest carillons in the world.
Held in the beautiful setting of Washington Park, near Fayette Avenue and Chatham Road, Springfield. Rain or Shine.
Art Fair is free; Kids' Place is $1.25/child.
Rees Carillon Society
http://www.carillon-rees.org IL, 62711 US
Barb Walker - Secretary - Board of Directors, 217-787-3532
Original Artwork, Silent Auction & Gift Basket Raffle
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- EWTN PREMIERE: New StoryTel Film Explores Soldiers of Christ in America
- Crosiers offer novena for protection against Ebola virus
- Meet the enemy of big government: J.R.R. Tolkien
- Enter the world of beatniks, hippies … and singing monks?
- Pontiff and Prophet: Pope Paul VI predictions in On Human Life ring true throughout the world
- George Weigel on Evangelical Catholicism in Catholic Universities
- Frankfurt Book Fair 2014
- ‘Christmas in Harvard Square’ wows with impressive debut on Billboard charts
- Pontifical Low Mass (DVD & Booklet)
- Horrific tragedy inspires Catholic entrepreneur to create powerful novel