Art Spectacular at the Carillon - Sept. 13-14, 2014 - Washington Park
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
SPRINGFIELD, IL (April 8, 2014) - Sept. 13-14 - 9th annual Art Spectacular at the Carillon featuring 45 juried artists and their original fine art and fine craft in a variety of exciting mediums on Saturday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. and Sunday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. Also features music, Kids' Place, demonstrations, food vendors, silent auction and gift basket raffle.
On Saturday there will also be Patron Bucks drawings and a Kids' Art Sale. This is a fundraiser for our musical treasure, the Rees Memorial Carillon. With its 67 bells, the Rees Carillon is one of the largest and finest carillons in the world.
Held in the beautiful setting of Washington Park, near Fayette Avenue and Chatham Road, Springfield. Rain or Shine.
Art Fair is free; Kids' Place is $1.25/child.
Rees Carillon Society
http://www.carillon-rees.org IL, 62711 US
Barb Walker - Secretary - Board of Directors, 217-787-3532
Original Artwork, Silent Auction & Gift Basket Raffle
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Who's responsible for designing the designer?
- Thu, Jun 11, 2015- Mass & Healing Service with Fr. Bill Adams at Our Lady of Grace Catholic Church
- Your search for true happiness is over
- ValLimar Jansen's latest album "a soulful experience"
- Uncovering the roots (and branches) of the greatest revolution in the American Catholic Church
- NYC May 8, 2015 Spring Fling Catholic Singles Mingle Fundraiser
- Thank A Nun Day
- #TweetingwGod dares young people to believe
- Experience Beloved: Finding happiness in marriage
- Archbishop Aquila, Dr. Edward Sri and other experts to participate in 'Beloved' telepress conference