Art Spectacular at the Carillon - Sept. 13-14, 2014 - Washington Park
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
SPRINGFIELD, IL (April 8, 2014) - Sept. 13-14 - 9th annual Art Spectacular at the Carillon featuring 45 juried artists and their original fine art and fine craft in a variety of exciting mediums on Saturday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. and Sunday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. Also features music, Kids' Place, demonstrations, food vendors, silent auction and gift basket raffle.
On Saturday there will also be Patron Bucks drawings and a Kids' Art Sale. This is a fundraiser for our musical treasure, the Rees Memorial Carillon. With its 67 bells, the Rees Carillon is one of the largest and finest carillons in the world.
Held in the beautiful setting of Washington Park, near Fayette Avenue and Chatham Road, Springfield. Rain or Shine.
Art Fair is free; Kids' Place is $1.25/child.
Rees Carillon Society
http://www.carillon-rees.org IL, 62711 US
Barb Walker - Secretary - Board of Directors, 217-787-3532
Original Artwork, Silent Auction & Gift Basket Raffle
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- 2 million reach out to Heartbeat's option line
- Conference Focuses On Courage to Defend the Church
- The CatholicTV Network Announces Programming in Honor of the Celestine Year
- Conference Sheds Light on Scripture through Prayer
- Religious Educators Learn How to Keep Christ at the Heart of the New Evangelization
- Fifth Centenary Celebration Unifies Faithful through Spirituality, Technology and Music
- Media Advisory: Messenger of the Truth documentary to air in Los Angeles and Santa Barbara
- Provocative music-driven love story to contend in year of faith films
- Youth Conference Brings Teens 'Face to Face' With God
- The CatholicTV Network Honors National NFP Awareness Week