Brian Miller of the Archdiocese of St. Louis, to Appear on The CatholicTV Network
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
WATERTOWN, MA (March 10, 2014) On Friday, March 7, 2014, Brian Miller, Director of Young Adult Ministry for the Archdiocese of St. Louis, will appear on the nationally broadcasted talk show, This is the Day.
Encounter 2014 is collaboration between the Franciscan University of Steubenville Christian Outreach Office and the Archdiocese of St. Louis Office of Young Adult Ministry. Encounter will feature a team of dynamic keynote speakers, interactive breakouts (Impact Sessions), concerts & late night entertainment, and opportunities to come together as a community of prayer. Learn more about Encounter 2014 at www.encounterstl.com.
The Office of Young Adult Ministry strives to support and create a vibrant and visible community of Catholic young adults. In addition to the Encounter Conference, the archdiocese hosts a variety of programs under the active outreach of St. Louis Young Adults.
Brian Miller's interview with the CatholicTV Network will air on This is the Day on March 7, 2014 at 10:30AM ET on CatholicTV and CatholicTV.com.
About the CatholicTV Network:
Founded in 1955, CatholicTV Network is a national broadcast television network streaming a live feed 24 hours a day at CatholicTV.com. Heeding Pope Benedict XVI's call to greater utilize the power of television and new media, the CatholicTV Network features its cable TV station, Catholic web site, mobile apps and widget. Celebrate Mass online; pray The Rosary; enjoy programs on prayer, the saints, the Scriptures and the Catholic Church on America's Catholic Television Network.
Public Relations Coordinator
The CatholicTV Network
http://www.CatholicTV.com MA, 02471 US
Shannon Muldoon - Public Relations Coordinator,
Catholic, Youth, Ministry
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Who's responsible for designing the designer?
- Thu, Jun 11, 2015- Mass & Healing Service with Fr. Bill Adams at Our Lady of Grace Catholic Church
- Your search for true happiness is over
- ValLimar Jansen's latest album "a soulful experience"
- Uncovering the roots (and branches) of the greatest revolution in the American Catholic Church
- NYC May 8, 2015 Spring Fling Catholic Singles Mingle Fundraiser
- Thank A Nun Day
- #TweetingwGod dares young people to believe
- Experience Beloved: Finding happiness in marriage
- Archbishop Aquila, Dr. Edward Sri and other experts to participate in 'Beloved' telepress conference