Celebrate National Catholic Sisters Week with Lent at Ephesus
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
For More Information:
Kevin Wandra, 404-788-1276
Benedictine Sisters captivate the hearts of music fans across the country
ATLANTA, GA (March 10, 2014) - The Benedictines of Mary, Queen of Apostles enter the inaugural National Catholic Sisters Week with their third album, LENT AT EPHESUS, holding steady at the No. 1 spot on Billboard magazine's Classical Traditional Music Chart for the third consecutive week. The Sisters' second album, ANGELS AND SAINTS AT EPHESUS, also is thriving on the Billboard charts, earning the No. 2 spot on the Classical Traditional Music Chart, the No. 8 spot on the Contemporary Christian Chart and the No. 10 spot on the Christian Gospel Chart.
The Sisters' are well known for producing beautiful music, and are one of the many orders being celebrated this week during National Catholic Sisters Week, which began March 8 at St. Catherine University in St. Paul, Minn., as part of Women's History Month. The week recognizes sisters nationwide who have served faithfully as part of American history.
"During this special National Catholic Sisters Week, we are so pleased by the outpouring of comments and affections expressed for LENT AT EPHESUS as brought to you by the prolific and faithful community of The Benedictines of Mary," said Monica Fitzgibbons, co-founder of De Montfort Music. "Particularly heartening are the comments of those who have been enjoying the 12-page booklet, which accompanies the purchase of the CD or download, and serves to enhance the devotional aspects of this beautiful music by providing the lyrics and seasonal context for each heavenly song. We are so grateful to the Sisters for their monastic life honoring their Divine Spouse, and for sharing with us this deeply enriching artistic experience of Truth and Beauty."
Please contact Kevin Wandra (404-788-1276, or KWandra@CarmelCommunications.com) of Carmel Communications for more information or to schedule interviews. For more information about the album, please contact: Monica@DeMontfortMusic.com.
http://www.carmelcommunications.com GA, 30075 US
Kevin Wandra - ,
Benedictines of Mary, Queen of Apostles, De Montfort Music, sacred music, Lent at Ephesus, Lent
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- 19th Annual Carnival Announced for St. Ann's Parish
- OCP Pledges to Support the V Encuentro
- The John Paul II International Film Festival Marks Its Five-Year Anniversary
- Thu, Sept 24, 2015- Mass & Healing Service with Fr. Angelos Sebastian Our Lady of Grace Catholic Chu
- How do we live the truth in love when the culture says we're haters?
- Grief, Death, Eternal Life Explored in New Catholic Title by PBM
- Right Next to Disneyland: Theater Meets Faith
- OCP Parish Grant Program to Distribute $200,000 to U.S. Parishes
- Franciscan University Joins With UK School to Offer Online Master of Catechetics Degree
- CONOR GALLAGHER NAMED PUBLISHER OF TAN BOOKS AND SAINT BENEDICT PRESS