NYC Thursday April 24th Spring Fling - Singles Mingle Charity Event
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
NEW YORK, NY (February 27, 2014) -The Catholic Fellowship has teamed up with WeekendDating.com as well as with several leading singles and professionals’ organization throughout the NYC tri-state area to bring together hundreds of singles for this very special Spring Fling Singles Mingle Charity Event.
Come out to Iron Bar on Thursday April 24, 2014 from 6:30PM – 10PM. Located just a block off Times Square, Iron Bar & Grill, is a stellar new Gastro Bar offering a featured selection of great gastronomic treats and wide selection of drinks (i.e. draft beers, wines and liquor).
Over 200+ singles attended our previous singles mingle charity event.
* Ice breaker games to get you mingling with other fun singles
* Great party music (at a sensible noise level)
* Cash bar – drink specials
$12.75 on/before 4/1
$15.75 4/2- 4/22
$20.00 on 4/23, 4/24 and at the door
*A portion of proceeds raised will be donated to Food for the Poor Charity (www.foodforthepoor.org), the largest international development organization in the U.S., which provides adequate shelter and nutrition for those less fortunate in third world countries.
To purchase tickets online, use discount code “FELLOWSHIP” and prepay and register at http://www.weekenddating.com/ironbar.shtml
Iron Bar & Grill
713 8th Avenue at W45th Street
New York, NY 10036
A, C, E, N, Q, R, S, 1, 2, 3, 7 to 42nd Street \ Times Square
More info: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Catholic Fellowship
http://www.weekenddating.com/ironbar.shtml NY, 10028 US
Toan Chu - ,
Catholic, Christian, singles, professionals, charity, fundraiser
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- IPS partners with Persecuted Iraqi Catholics
- Catholicism Sweepstakes: Win a Trip for Two to Rome and Paris!
- Celebrate National Catholic Sisters Week with Lent at Ephesus
- CCBQ Kicks off St. Patrick’s Weekend with the Alumni Networking Reception
- The CatholicTV Network to air Lenten Retreat Guides with Father John Bartunek
- Brian Miller of the Archdiocese of St. Louis, to Appear on The CatholicTV Network
- Paul Kengor to Speak on Principles of a Reagan Conservative
- Ukrainian Priest Speaks on ‘Revolution of Dignity,’ Transformation of Afflicted Country
- The CatholicTV Network to air Ashes to Glory, Daily Lenten Reflections
- Cardinal Kasper's shocking theology of Catholic marriage