NYC Thursday April 24th Spring Fling - Singles Mingle Charity Event
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
NEW YORK, NY (February 27, 2014) -The Catholic Fellowship has teamed up with WeekendDating.com as well as with several leading singles and professionals' organization throughout the NYC tri-state area to bring together hundreds of singles for this very special Spring Fling Singles Mingle Charity Event.
Come out to Iron Bar on Thursday April 24, 2014 from 6:30PM - 10PM. Located just a block off Times Square, Iron Bar & Grill, is a stellar new Gastro Bar offering a featured selection of great gastronomic treats and wide selection of drinks (i.e. draft beers, wines and liquor).
Over 200+ singles attended our previous singles mingle charity event.
* Ice breaker games to get you mingling with other fun singles
* Great party music (at a sensible noise level)
* Cash bar - drink specials
$12.75 on/before 4/1
$15.75 4/2- 4/22
$20.00 on 4/23, 4/24 and at the door
*A portion of proceeds raised will be donated to Food for the Poor Charity (www.foodforthepoor.org), the largest international development organization in the U.S., which provides adequate shelter and nutrition for those less fortunate in third world countries.
To purchase tickets online, use discount code "FELLOWSHIP" and prepay and register at http://www.weekenddating.com/ironbar.shtml
Iron Bar & Grill
713 8th Avenue at W45th Street
New York, NY 10036
A, C, E, N, Q, R, S, 1, 2, 3, 7 to 42nd Street \ Times Square
More info: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Catholic Fellowship
http://www.weekenddating.com/ironbar.shtml NY, 10028 US
Toan Chu - ,
Catholic, Christian, singles, professionals, charity, fundraiser
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- 19th Annual Carnival Announced for St. Ann's Parish
- OCP Pledges to Support the V Encuentro
- The John Paul II International Film Festival Marks Its Five-Year Anniversary
- Thu, Sept 24, 2015- Mass & Healing Service with Fr. Angelos Sebastian Our Lady of Grace Catholic Chu
- How do we live the truth in love when the culture says we're haters?
- Grief, Death, Eternal Life Explored in New Catholic Title by PBM
- Right Next to Disneyland: Theater Meets Faith
- OCP Parish Grant Program to Distribute $200,000 to U.S. Parishes
- Franciscan University Joins With UK School to Offer Online Master of Catechetics Degree
- CONOR GALLAGHER NAMED PUBLISHER OF TAN BOOKS AND SAINT BENEDICT PRESS