NYC Thursday February 13, 2014 Pre-Valentine Singles Mingle Charity Event
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
***This event is open to all singles 21+***
NEW YORK, NY (January 17, 2014) - The Catholic Fellowship has teamed up with WeekendDating.com as well as several leading singles and professionals organizations to bring you more singles on this very special Pre-Valentine Day.
Come out to Iron Bar on Thursday February 13, 2014 from 7PM – 10PM to meet that potential Valentine. Located just a block off Times Square, Iron Bar & Grill, is a stellar new Gastro Bar offering a featured selection of great gastronomic treats and wide selection of drinks (i.e. draft beers, wines and liquor).
Over 200+ singles attended our event last year looking to mingle, drink, network, and make new connections!
*Ice breaker games to get you mingling with other fun singles
*Great party music (at a sensible noise level)
*Cash Bar – Drink Specials
$10.75 on/before 1/25
$15.00 1/26- 2/12
$20.00 on 2/13 or at the door
A portion of the proceeds will be donated to Catholic Relief Services to support their community development and relief efforts to disaster victims.
To purchase tickets online, use discount code “Fellowship” and go to http://www.weekenddating.com/upcoming.shtml?eventid=1588
Iron Bar NYC
713 8th Avenue at W45th Street
New York, NY 10036
A, C, E, N, Q, R, S, 1, 2, 3, 7 to 42nd Street \ Times Square
Questions: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Info: www.weekenddating.com and www.cfnetwork.org
The Catholic Fellowship
http://www.weekenddating.com NY, 10028 US
Toan Chu - ,
Singles, Dating, Relationship, Social, Charity, Fundraiser, Pre-Valentine
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Role of Beauty Examined at 'Power of Beauty' Conference
- Franciscan University of Steubenville Named a 2015 'Best Value' by Kiplinger's Personal Finance
- Franciscan University Faith Households Celebrate 40 Years
- Tolkien’s Christmas wish: limited government and a good movie?
- New Album Time Stands Still, Debuts with U.S. Tour
- What if we told you Aquinas wasn’t all about philosophy?
- Meet the Woman Who Inspired Ludovico of Casoria, the Church's Newest Saint for the Poor
- Celebrating the Return of a Timeless Classic: The Beloved Queen of Apostles Prayer Book
- “JOY TO THE WORLD” THE 2014 DAUGHTERS OF ST. PAUL CHRISTMAS CONCERT SERIES TOUR BEGINS DECEMBER 3
- Forty Catholic dioceses in effective schism?