NYC Thursday February 13, 2014 Pre-Valentine Singles Mingle Charity Event
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
***This event is open to all singles 21+***
NEW YORK, NY (January 17, 2014) - The Catholic Fellowship has teamed up with WeekendDating.com as well as several leading singles and professionals organizations to bring you more singles on this very special Pre-Valentine Day.
Come out to Iron Bar on Thursday February 13, 2014 from 7PM Ė 10PM to meet that potential Valentine. Located just a block off Times Square, Iron Bar & Grill, is a stellar new Gastro Bar offering a featured selection of great gastronomic treats and wide selection of drinks (i.e. draft beers, wines and liquor).
Over 200+ singles attended our event last year looking to mingle, drink, network, and make new connections!
*Ice breaker games to get you mingling with other fun singles
*Great party music (at a sensible noise level)
*Cash Bar Ė Drink Specials
$10.75 on/before 1/25
$15.00 1/26- 2/12
$20.00 on 2/13 or at the door
A portion of the proceeds will be donated to Catholic Relief Services to support their community development and relief efforts to disaster victims.
To purchase tickets online, use discount code ďFellowshipĒ and go to http://www.weekenddating.com/upcoming.shtml?eventid=1588
Iron Bar NYC
713 8th Avenue at W45th Street
New York, NY 10036
A, C, E, N, Q, R, S, 1, 2, 3, 7 to 42nd Street \ Times Square
Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Info: www.weekenddating.com and www.cfnetwork.org
The Catholic Fellowship
http://www.weekenddating.com NY, 10028 US
Toan Chu - ,
Singles, Dating, Relationship, Social, Charity, Fundraiser, Pre-Valentine
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Spring Break Missions: Bringing the Love of Christ to the World
- Defending Traditional Marriage: Dr. Ryan Anderson Presents Marriage and the State
- Catawba River Baroque Featured at Gaudium Musicae
- DUFFY BOOK GIVES HOPE TO DIVORCED CATHOLICS
- Walsh University Hosts Third Annual Catholic Schools Photo Contest
- Internationally Published Author, Chris Benguhe Releases his Latest Book, The Best of A Better View.
- Power and Purpose Summer Conference
- Former Planned Parenthood employee is Redeemed by Grace
- The Third Edition of Clean of Heart is Now Available Through Createspace
- Thu, Mar 19, 2015- Mass & Healing Service with Fr. Charles Lueras, Our Lady of Grace Catholic Church