The CatholicTV Network Launches New Website
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
WATERTOWN, MA (January 15, 2014) The CatholicTV Network launches its new website, on January 15, 2014. The website has been designed using the latest technology with the user experience in mind.
The CatholicTV Network invites viewers to explore the new enhanced website with improved functionality, offering viewers worldwide a broad range of faith based programming available online as well as a 24/7 live stream.
"After two years of thought and work, the new web presence for The CatholicTV Network is live, said the network President, Father Robert Reed. "The site has been designed to target our growing viewership online and projects a clean and professional appearance which is dynamically elegant. Our focus is on image and video, telling the story of individual Catholics and the Church Universal."
CatholicTV.com is designed to become the premier destination for Catholics, keeping viewers up-to-date with Vatican events and programming from the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops and parishes nationwide. The CatholicTV Network broadcasts programming relevant to Catholic viewers, including live religious services, talk shows, devotional programs, educational programming, entertainment, and children's programs.
New content is added to CatholicTV.com daily. The CatholicTV Network is also available on all mobile devices for iOS and Android.
About the CatholicTV Network:
Founded in 1955, CatholicTV Network is a national broadcast television network streaming a live feed 24 hours a day at CatholicTV.com. Heeding Pope Benedict XVI's call to greater utilize the power of television and new media, the CatholicTV Network features its cable TV station, Catholic web site, mobile apps and widget. Celebrate Mass online; pray The Rosary; enjoy programs on prayer, the saints, the Scriptures and the Catholic Church on America's Catholic Television Network.
Public Relations Coordinator
The CatholicTV Network
http://www.CatholicTV.com MA, 02471 US
Shannon Muldoon - Public Relations Coordinator,
Catholic, Website, Internet, Video, Streaming, Vatican
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- NYC May 8, 2015 Spring Fling Catholic Singles Mingle Fundraiser
- Thank A Nun Day
- #TweetingwGod dares young people to believe
- Experience Beloved: Finding happiness in marriage
- Archbishop Aquila, Dr. Edward Sri and other experts to participate in 'Beloved' telepress conference
- Catholic toymaker puts Faith in hands and mouths of babies: Pope Francis doll added to line of toys
- Nobis Media, Marketing & Web Development Company
- Concert Series Concludes with Winthrop University World Percussion Ensemble
- Birth Choice Health Clinics Announces Transition to Obria Medical Clinics and Plans for Expansion
- OCP releases expanded edition of Mass of the Sacred Heart