The CatholicTV Network Launches New Website
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
WATERTOWN, MA (January 15, 2014) The CatholicTV Network launches its new website, on January 15, 2014. The website has been designed using the latest technology with the user experience in mind.
The CatholicTV Network invites viewers to explore the new enhanced website with improved functionality, offering viewers worldwide a broad range of faith based programming available online as well as a 24/7 live stream.
“After two years of thought and work, the new web presence for The CatholicTV Network is live, said the network President, Father Robert Reed. “The site has been designed to target our growing viewership online and projects a clean and professional appearance which is dynamically elegant. Our focus is on image and video, telling the story of individual Catholics and the Church Universal.”
CatholicTV.com is designed to become the premier destination for Catholics, keeping viewers up-to-date with Vatican events and programming from the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops and parishes nationwide. The CatholicTV Network broadcasts programming relevant to Catholic viewers, including live religious services, talk shows, devotional programs, educational programming, entertainment, and children's programs.
New content is added to CatholicTV.com daily. The CatholicTV Network is also available on all mobile devices for iOS and Android.
About the CatholicTV Network:
Founded in 1955, CatholicTV Network is a national broadcast television network streaming a live feed 24 hours a day at CatholicTV.com. Heeding Pope Benedict XVI's call to greater utilize the power of television and new media, the CatholicTV Network features its cable TV station, Catholic web site, mobile apps and widget. Celebrate Mass online; pray The Rosary; enjoy programs on prayer, the saints, the Scriptures and the Catholic Church on America's Catholic Television Network.
Public Relations Coordinator
The CatholicTV Network
http://www.CatholicTV.com MA, 02471 US
Shannon Muldoon - Public Relations Coordinator,
Catholic, Website, Internet, Video, Streaming, Vatican
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Religious Educators Learn How to Keep Christ at the Heart of the New Evangelization
- Fifth Centenary Celebration Unifies Faithful through Spirituality, Technology and Music
- Media Advisory: Messenger of the Truth documentary to air in Los Angeles and Santa Barbara
- Provocative music-driven love story to contend in year of faith films
- Youth Conference Brings Teens 'Face to Face' With God
- The CatholicTV Network Honors National NFP Awareness Week
- Leading Catholic Church law judge and bishops support Catholics faithful to spouses after divorce
- Habitat for Humanity of Greater L.A. Announces Catholic Coalition Partnership, Inaugural Build Event
- Liguori Publications Buys Franciscan Media’s Parish Resources
- Pauline Books & Media 2014 CPA Awards