Philadelphia's First Catholic Women's Conference to be held this December
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
PHILADELPHIA, PA (November 13, 2013) - The Archdiocese of Philadelphia and Endow (Educating on the Nature and Dignity of Women) are pleased to announce the first-ever Catholic Women's Conference to be held on Saturday, December 7 in Philadelphia, PA. The conference, titled: The Feminine Genius: Every Woman's Gift will take place at the Pennsylvania Convention Center and welcome more than 500 women--married, single, and consecrated--from the Greater Philadelphia region.
This conference is the initiative of Catholic women from various parishes in Philadelphia and will be co-hosted by the Archdiocese of Philadelphia and Endow. The conference will welcome 10 nationally-renowned speakers, including Jeanette De Melo, editor-in-chief for the National Catholic Register, who will address the Catholic perspectives on current news and issues affecting women.
The day will begin with Mass celebrated by Archbishop Chaput, who affirms the significance of this gathering: "The Catholic Women's Conference opens a door to the most beautiful kind of renewal, the kind that comes from an authentic feminine leadership in the family, in the community, in business, in education, and in public life. I wholeheartedly support this event."
The conference will take place from 8:30am-4:00pm and also include a Youth and Spanish track. Discounts for groups (10 or more) and high school youth are available. To learn more or to register for this event visit www.catholicwomensconference.org.
Interviews with conference speakers are available upon request.
Philadelphia Catholic Women's Conference
http://www.catholicwomensconference.org PA, 19087 US
Melissa Squarcia Fordyce - Communications Coordinator,
women, catholic, conference, Philadelphia, feminine genius
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- NYC May 8, 2015 Spring Fling Catholic Singles Mingle Fundraiser
- Thank A Nun Day
- #TweetingwGod dares young people to believe
- Experience Beloved: Finding happiness in marriage
- Archbishop Aquila, Dr. Edward Sri and other experts to participate in 'Beloved' telepress conference
- Catholic toymaker puts Faith in hands and mouths of babies: Pope Francis doll added to line of toys
- Nobis Media, Marketing & Web Development Company
- Concert Series Concludes with Winthrop University World Percussion Ensemble
- Birth Choice Health Clinics Announces Transition to Obria Medical Clinics and Plans for Expansion
- OCP releases expanded edition of Mass of the Sacred Heart