Harris & Renwick Open Gaudium Musicae Season
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
CHARLOTTE, NC (October 7, 2013) - The fourth season of the St. Ann Catholic Church Gaudium Musicae concert series begins at 4:00 p.m. on Sunday, November 17, 2013 with Appalachian mountain dulcimer & Native American flute, played by Marsha Harris & John Renwick.
Listeners will have an opportunity to meet the performers at the reception following this hour-long concert. Single concert tickets are $30 for families, $12 for adults, $8 for students and children 12 years old or under are free. Season tickets are also available.
Tickets can be purchased online at www.StAnnCharlotte.org or at the door, 3635 Park Road, Charlotte, 28209. Sponsors are needed for each of the concerts. Contact the parish office at 704-523-4641 ext. 221 for information.
http://www.StAnnCharlotte.org NC, 28209 US
St. Ann Catholic Church - , 704-523-4641
concert, dulcimer, flute, Gaudium Musicae
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- 17 Cardinals and Counting
- 19th Annual Carnival Announced for St. Ann's Parish
- OCP Pledges to Support the V Encuentro
- The John Paul II International Film Festival Marks Its Five-Year Anniversary
- Thu, Sept 24, 2015- Mass & Healing Service with Fr. Angelos Sebastian Our Lady of Grace Catholic Chu
- How do we live the truth in love when the culture says we're haters?
- Grief, Death, Eternal Life Explored in New Catholic Title by PBM
- Right Next to Disneyland: Theater Meets Faith
- OCP Parish Grant Program to Distribute $200,000 to U.S. Parishes
- Franciscan University Joins With UK School to Offer Online Master of Catechetics Degree