Harris & Renwick Open Gaudium Musicae Season
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
CHARLOTTE, NC (October 7, 2013) - The fourth season of the St. Ann Catholic Church Gaudium Musicae concert series begins at 4:00 p.m. on Sunday, November 17, 2013 with Appalachian mountain dulcimer & Native American flute, played by Marsha Harris & John Renwick.
Listeners will have an opportunity to meet the performers at the reception following this hour-long concert. Single concert tickets are $30 for families, $12 for adults, $8 for students and children 12 years old or under are free. Season tickets are also available.
Tickets can be purchased online at www.StAnnCharlotte.org or at the door, 3635 Park Road, Charlotte, 28209. Sponsors are needed for each of the concerts. Contact the parish office at 704-523-4641 ext. 221 for information.
http://www.StAnnCharlotte.org NC, 28209 US
St. Ann Catholic Church - , 704-523-4641
concert, dulcimer, flute, Gaudium Musicae
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- NYC May 8, 2015 Spring Fling Catholic Singles Mingle Fundraiser
- Thank A Nun Day
- #TweetingwGod dares young people to believe
- Experience Beloved: Finding happiness in marriage
- Archbishop Aquila, Dr. Edward Sri and other experts to participate in 'Beloved' telepress conference
- Catholic toymaker puts Faith in hands and mouths of babies: Pope Francis doll added to line of toys
- Nobis Media, Marketing & Web Development Company
- Concert Series Concludes with Winthrop University World Percussion Ensemble
- Birth Choice Health Clinics Announces Transition to Obria Medical Clinics and Plans for Expansion
- OCP releases expanded edition of Mass of the Sacred Heart