Dominican Sisters of Mary remain at No. 1 on the Billboard charts for fifth consecutive week
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
To schedule interviews:
Kevin Wandra, 404-788-1276
Sacred music album shows no signs of slowing down
ATLANTA, GA (Sept. 18, 2013) – The Dominican Sisters of Mary, Mother of the Eucharist’s CD, MATER EUCHARISTIAE, continues its run as one of the most impressive debut albums this year, securing the No. 1 spot on Billboard magazine’s Classical Overall and Classical Traditional Charts for the fifth consecutive week, and landing the No. 8 spot on the Christian Contemporary and No. 10 spot on the Christian Gospel charts.
The album also is No. 151 overall of every recording on the Billboard magazine chart. MATER EUCHARISTIAE has topped a group of classical albums from prominent artists such as Andrea Bocelli, The Piano Guys, Sarah Brightman and Lindsey Sterling, among others.
“To sit atop Billboard’s Classical overall chart for five weeks in a row is an attainment many artists dream about,” said Monica Fitzgibbons, cofounder of De Montfort Music. “Still through their music, the Sisters share that a daily FIAT is the most outstanding achievement one can strive for. That the world would recognize them through their gift of song, shows that there is a true need and desire for truth in beauty. We wish to congratulate the Sisters once again and thank all of those who are helping to encourage and share this wonderful success story!”
Please be sure to watch Sr. Joseph Andrew and Sr. Maria Karol of the Dominican Sisters of Mary, Mother of the Eucharist discuss MATER EUCHARISTIAE with Fr. Mitch Pacwa on “EWTN Live” at 8 p.m. ET, Wednesday, Sept. 18. Also, later tonight, tune in for the rebroadcast of the “making of” MATER EUCHARISTIAE, a 30-minute special that will air at 9:30 p.m. ET Wednesday, Sept. 18 on EWTN.
Please contact Kevin Wandra (404-788-1276, or KWandra@CarmelCommunications.com) of Carmel Communications to schedule interviews. For more information about the album, please contact: Monica@DeMontfortMusic.com.
http://www.demontfortmusic.com/ GA, 30075 US
Kevin Wandra - ,
Dominican Sisters of Mary, Mother of the Eucharist, Mater Eucharistiae, sacred music
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- What if we told you Aquinas wasn’t all about philosophy?
- Meet the Woman Who Inspired Ludovico of Casoria, the Church's Newest Saint for the Poor
- Celebrating the Return of a Timeless Classic: The Beloved Queen of Apostles Prayer Book
- “JOY TO THE WORLD” THE 2014 DAUGHTERS OF ST. PAUL CHRISTMAS CONCERT SERIES TOUR BEGINS DECEMBER 3
- Forty Catholic dioceses in effective schism?
- Meet a Medieval Pro-life Saint: Elizabeth of Hungary
- My Battle Against Hitler Blog Book Tour
- Hildebrand and the Third Reich
- Pray the rosary with your Sisters
- Something Other Than God nominated for Best Memoir & Autobiography in Goodreads 2014 Choice Awards