Sat Sep 28, 2013 NYC Catholic Professionals Mass & Social
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
NEW YORK, NY (August 24, 2013) - Join Catholic young adults in their 20s, 30s and 40s for the Catholic Young Professionals Mass on Saturday September 28th at 5:15PM at the Church of St. Catherine of Sienna. Founded in 1897, the Church is staffed by Dominican Friars.
Volunteers are needed for the Mass: 2 acolytes, 1 cross-bearer, 2 altar servers, and 1 lector. If you are interested in volunteering, email us at email@example.com.
After the 5:15PM Mass, meet the group outside in front of the Church to head to O’Flanagan’s for a social. Ask for Joe, Tony or Toan who are your hosts from The Catholic Fellowship. The group will walk over together (around 6:15pm/6:30pm) to O’Flanagan’s (about 3 blocks away).
At O'Flanagan's, enjoy drink specials, live music and pool table (in the back room, which is reserved for our group). For those that wish to sit and eat, we have also reserved some tables for our party close to the bar area for easy socializing.
The Catholic Young Professionals Mass hosted by The Catholic Fellowship of NYC is well attended, usually drawing about 150+ young adults throughout the NYC tri-state area. Feel free to invite friends.
***Venue for the 5:15PM Saturday Mass***:
The Church of St. Catherine of Sienna
411 East 68th Street
Between 1st Ave & York Ave
New York, NY 10065
***Directions to the Church***:
- Take the 6 to 68th Street / Lexington Avenue
- Take the 4, 5, N, Q, R to 59th Street / Lexington Avenue
- Take the F to 63rd Street / Lexington Avenue
***Venue for social after Mass***:
1215 First Avenue
Between 65th & 66th Street
New York, NY 10065
The Catholic Fellowship
http://www.cfnetwork.org NY, 10028 US
Toan Chu - ,
Catholic Professionals Mass, Catholic young adults, social
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Thu, Sept 25, 2014 - Mass & Healing Service with Fr. Angelos Sebastian at Our Lady of Grace Catholic
- Employment Opportunities with the LA Archdiocese
- Marriage and Family at the Forefront of Social Science Conference
- New books and key experts available in time for October Synod on Marriage and Family
- Franciscan University Reacts to Latest HHS Mandate Ruling
- Former Polish Prime Minister to Speak on Legacy of St. John Paul II
- Divine Mercy Drama Comes to Washington, DC
- Gospel of Mark — Ready, Set, Go! - September 6, 2014
- Come to the Sisters of Providence Fall Discernment Weekend Oct. 31-Nov. 2, 2014
- New Book Helps Readers Trust God with St. Therese's Little Way