Pauline Books & Media Publishes Catholic Marriage Prep Program Developed in Archdiocese of Boston
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
BOSTON, MA (August 1, 2013) - Pauline Books & Media is excited to announce the release of Transformed in Love: Building Your Catholic Marriage, a Catholic marriage preparation developed in the Archdiocese of Boston. Operating under Cardinal Seán P. O’Malley, OFM Cap.’s initiative to strengthen the vocation of marriage not only in his archdiocese but also in the wider Church, this program helps couples build a loving and lasting marriage amid today’s cultural attitudes toward marriage and family life.
Transformed in Love is the end product of over six years of collaboration among a bishop, judicial vicar, canon lawyers, theologians, psychologists, priests, deacons, religious sisters, and married couples and three years of field-testing. The program consists of a Leader and Team Manual, complete with a DVD of presentation material, and an Engaged Couple Workbook. Its ‘teach-out-of-the-box’ nature, flexible session options, and diversified methods to engage couples make running the program easy.
Utilizing a house building metaphor that combines faith formation and human formation, Transformed in Love helps couples lay the foundations and create a blueprint for living out their marriage with faith and practicality. Most Reverend Kevin C. Rhoades, Bishop of Ft. Wayne-South Bend and Chair of the USCCB Committee on Laity, Marriage, Family Life, and Youth describes Transformed in Love as “a contemporary, comprehensive, and thoroughly Catholic approach to marriage preparation” and praises the program for the “way in which it considers important issues like communication, finances, and sexuality in the broader and deeper context of virtue, liturgy, and spirituality.”
For more information, please visit www.transformedinlove.com or contact Ariana Tantillo, Marketing Associate & Copywriter, at 617-676-4490 ext. 4179 or firstname.lastname@example.org. To purchase Transformed in Love, please call 800-876-4463.
Pauline Books & Media is the publishing house of the Daughters of St. Paul, an international Congregation of women religious whose mission is evangelization through the means of social communication. They operate thirteen retail book centers in North America and a publishing and distribution facility in Boston, Massachusetts.
Pauline Books & Media
http://paulinemedia.com MA, 02130 US
Ariana Tantillo - Marketing Associate, 617-676-4490 ext. 41
Transformed in Love, Catholic, marriage preparation, Kari Colella, marriage ministry, engaged couple
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- The CatholicTV Network Announces Programming in Honor of the Celestine Year
- Religious Educators Learn How to Keep Christ at the Heart of the New Evangelization
- Fifth Centenary Celebration Unifies Faithful through Spirituality, Technology and Music
- Media Advisory: Messenger of the Truth documentary to air in Los Angeles and Santa Barbara
- Provocative music-driven love story to contend in year of faith films
- Youth Conference Brings Teens 'Face to Face' With God
- The CatholicTV Network Honors National NFP Awareness Week
- Leading Catholic Church law judge and bishops support Catholics faithful to spouses after divorce
- Habitat for Humanity of Greater L.A. Announces Catholic Coalition Partnership, Inaugural Build Event
- Liguori Publications Buys Franciscan Media’s Parish Resources