New Path for Dominican Sisters of Mary Leads to Record Deal
About De Montfort Music
De Montfort Music is a division of AimHigher Entertainment – founded by music-industry veterans Kevin and Monica Fitzgibbons. Its special mission is to sign, develop, produce and bring to market the very best in sacred music. The label is an ambassador to the world of the true and the beautiful. De Montfort recently developed the two chart-topping albums of the Benedictines of Mary, Advent at Ephesus and Angels and Saints at Ephesus, which both hit Billboard’s Number 1 spot and remained there for several weeks. The Dominican Sisters of Mary, Mother of the Eucharist are now signed to De Montfort Music, which is distributed worldwide through Decca/Universal.
Decca Records is part of Universal Music Group (UMG), the world’s largest music content company with market-leading positions in recorded music, music publishing, and merchandising. The name “Decca” dates back to a portable gramophone called the “Decca Dulcephone” patented in 1914 by musical instrument makers Barnett Samuel and Sons. That company was eventually renamed The Decca Gramophone Co. Ltd. and then sold to former stockbroker Edward Lewis in 1929. Within years Decca Records Ltd. was the second largest record label in the world, calling itself “The Supreme Record Company.” Today, Decca thrives on discovering talent in new areas ranging from pop, rock, folk and Americana, and takes pride in strengthening its classical and jazz heritage with consistent benchmark recordings from some of the world’s greatest musicians.
To schedule interviews with the Dominican Sisters, please contact Kevin Wandra (404-788-1276 or KWandra@CarmelCommunications.com) of Carmel Communications. You may also contact Monica Fitzgibbons of De Montfort Music for more information about their ministry at Monica@DeMontfortMusic.com.
http://www.demontfortmusic.com/ GA, 30075 US
Kevin Wandra - ,
Dominican Sisters of Mary, Mother of the Eucharist, Mater Eucharistiae, sacred music
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- What if we told you Aquinas wasn’t all about philosophy?
- Meet the Woman Who Inspired Ludovico of Casoria, the Church's Newest Saint for the Poor
- Celebrating the Return of a Timeless Classic: The Beloved Queen of Apostles Prayer Book
- “JOY TO THE WORLD” THE 2014 DAUGHTERS OF ST. PAUL CHRISTMAS CONCERT SERIES TOUR BEGINS DECEMBER 3
- Forty Catholic dioceses in effective schism?
- Meet a Medieval Pro-life Saint: Elizabeth of Hungary
- My Battle Against Hitler Blog Book Tour
- Hildebrand and the Third Reich
- Pray the rosary with your Sisters
- Something Other Than God nominated for Best Memoir & Autobiography in Goodreads 2014 Choice Awards