Angels and Saints at Ephesus remains atop Billboard’s Classical Traditional Music Chart
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
For More Information:
Kevin Wandra, 404-788-1276
Nuns’ CD garners attention from The Wall Street Journal and Good Morning America
Atlanta, GA (June 20, 2013) – ANGELS AND SAINTS AT EPHESUS from the Benedictines of Mary, Queen of Apostles is No. 1 on Billboard magazine’s Classical Traditional Music Chart for the sixth straight week. The sacred CD from the Missouri-based nuns also has earned the No. 6 spot on Billboard’s Overall Classical Music Chart.
ANGELS AND SAINTS AT EPHESUS once again topped a group of classical albums that includes Fifty Shades of Grey: The Classical Album and Downton Abbey: The Essential Collection. And the CD’s enchanting sounds have drawn coverage from national secular media outlets, including The Wall Street Journal and “Good Morning America.”
Check out The Wall Street Journal’s feature story on the CD: http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887324634304578539353481971928.html?mod=WSJ_LifeStyle_Lifestyle_5.
Check out The Wall Street Journal’s video story on the CD: http://live.wsj.com/video/how-benedictine-nuns-outsell-50-shades-soundtrack/2DF0A2E1-6A7A-41A1-A935-A20A6C4BE14C.html#!2DF0A2E1-6A7A-41A1-A935-A20A6C4BE14C.
Check out Good Morning America’s feature story: http://gma.yahoo.com/video/singing-nuns-top-major-billboard-131252684.html.
ANGELS AND SAINTS AT EPHESUS has matched the success of its debut CD, ADVENT AT EPHESUS, which also was No. 1 on the Billboard magazine’s Classical Traditional Music Chart for six consecutive weeks.
In addition to the CD, ANGELS AND SAINTS AT EPHESUS is available as a digital download for all devices at a variety of online retailers, including Amazon, Barnes & Noble and the iTunes Store.
“Once again we thank all who have been early believers in the beautiful recording, Angels and Saints at Ephesus,” said Kevin Fitzgibbons, cofounder of De Montfort Music. “It is exciting to see enthusiasm growing so quickly as more listeners are discovering the music of The Benedictines of Mary, who remain faithfully hidden in their fidelity to their monastic life.”
De Montfort enlisted nine-time International Grammy® winning producer Christopher Alder, who hails from Germany, and two-time Grammy® winning engineer Mark Donahue to record and capture the Sisters in their contemplative environment singing all of ANGELS AND SAINTS AT EPHESUS.
Please contact Kevin Wandra (404-788-1276, or KWandra@CarmelCommunications.com) of Carmel Communications for more information or to schedule interviews.
http://www.demontfortmusic.com/ GA, 30075 US
Kevin Wandra - ,
The Benedictines of Mary, Angels and Saints at Ephesus, De Montfort Music, Decca Records, music
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Religious Educators Learn How to Keep Christ at the Heart of the New Evangelization
- Fifth Centenary Celebration Unifies Faithful through Spirituality, Technology and Music
- Media Advisory: Messenger of the Truth documentary to air in Los Angeles and Santa Barbara
- Provocative music-driven love story to contend in year of faith films
- Youth Conference Brings Teens 'Face to Face' With God
- The CatholicTV Network Honors National NFP Awareness Week
- Leading Catholic Church law judge and bishops support Catholics faithful to spouses after divorce
- Habitat for Humanity of Greater L.A. Announces Catholic Coalition Partnership, Inaugural Build Event
- Liguori Publications Buys Franciscan Media’s Parish Resources
- Pauline Books & Media 2014 CPA Awards