Angels and Saints at Ephesus sits atop Billboard’s Classical Traditional Music Chart for fourth week
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
For More Information:
Kevin Wandra, 404-788-1276
CD remains at No. 8 on the Overall Classical Music Chart
Atlanta, GA (June 5, 2013) – ANGELS AND SAINTS AT EPHESUS from the Benedictines of Mary, Queen of Apostles is No. 1 on Billboard magazine’s Classical Traditional Music Chart for the fourth straight week. The sacred CD from the Missouri-based nuns also earned the No. 8 spot on Billboard’s Overall Classical Music Chart.
ANGELS AND SAINTS AT EPHESUS continues to top a group of classical albums that includes Fifty Shades of Grey: The Classical Album and Downton Abbey: The Essential Collection.
In addition to the CD, the album is available as a digital download for all devices at a variety of online retailers, including Amazon, Barnes & Noble and the iTunes Store.
“We are incredibly grateful for the outpouring that continues for Angels and Saints at Ephesus,” said Kevin Fitzgibbons, cofounder of De Montfort Music. “We are thrilled that so many have embraced this beautiful masterpiece that The Benedictines of Mary have so generously shared with the world. Our hope is that many hearts will continue to be brought to peace by time spent listening to this most treasured music.”
De Montfort enlisted nine-time International Grammy® winning producer Christopher Alder, who hails from Germany, and two-time Grammy® winning engineer Mark Donahue to record and capture the Sisters in their contemplative environment singing all of ANGELS AND SAINTS AT EPHESUS.
The Sisters’ debut album, ADVENT AT EPHESUS, with De Montfort Music/Decca, rejoined Billboard magazine’s Classical Traditional Music Chart this week, coming in at No. 6.
Please contact Kevin Wandra (404-788-1276, or KWandra@CarmelCommunications.com) of Carmel Communications for more information or to schedule interviews.
http://www.demontfortmusic.com/ GA, 30075 US
Kevin Wandra - ,
The Benedictines of Mary, Angels and Saints at Ephesus, De Montfort Music, Decca Records, music
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Religious Educators Learn How to Keep Christ at the Heart of the New Evangelization
- Fifth Centenary Celebration Unifies Faithful through Spirituality, Technology and Music
- Media Advisory: Messenger of the Truth documentary to air in Los Angeles and Santa Barbara
- Provocative music-driven love story to contend in year of faith films
- Youth Conference Brings Teens 'Face to Face' With God
- The CatholicTV Network Honors National NFP Awareness Week
- Leading Catholic Church law judge and bishops support Catholics faithful to spouses after divorce
- Habitat for Humanity of Greater L.A. Announces Catholic Coalition Partnership, Inaugural Build Event
- Liguori Publications Buys Franciscan Media’s Parish Resources
- Pauline Books & Media 2014 CPA Awards