Annual Clergy Conference Meets at EWTN
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
HANCEVILLE, AL (June 4, 2013) - The Confraternity of Catholic Clergy (a national association of priests and deacons) is holding its annual conference July 9-12, 2013, at the Shrine of the Most Blessed Sacrament, Hanceville, AL.
All Catholic priests, deacons and seminarians are invited. Bishop David Foley, Michael Warsaw, Doug Keck, Colin Donovan and Fr. Mitch Pacwa, SJ, are scheduled speakers.
This is a GREAT gift for ordination anniversaries or newly ordained priests and deacons.
Confraternity of Catholic Clergy
http://www.catholicclergy.net/convocations/ccc2013/ PA, 17053 US
Fr. John Trigilio - President, 717-957-9309
EWTN, Hanceville, Confraternity, Catholic, Clergy, Priests, Deacons, Seminarians, Conference
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Paul Kengor to Speak on Principles of a Reagan Conservative
- Ukrainian Priest Speaks on ‘Revolution of Dignity,’ Transformation of Afflicted Country
- Cardinal Kasper's shocking theology of Catholic marriage
- Papal agency calls for protection of religious believers’ rights following invasion of Ukraine
- Akerman-Teixeira Duo Featured at Gaudium Musicae
- Veritas Conference to Discuss Threats to Religious Freedom
- Media and Faith Conference Slated for April
- NYC Thursday April 24th Spring Fling - Singles Mingle Charity Event
- PROVIDING LIFE-AFFIRMING PREGNANCY SUPPORT TO WOMEN LOWERS ABORTIONS IN PENNSYLAVNIA AGAIN!
- Andy LaVallee to Appear on The CatholicTV Network