Annual Clergy Conference Meets at EWTN
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
HANCEVILLE, AL (June 4, 2013) - The Confraternity of Catholic Clergy (a national association of priests and deacons) is holding its annual conference July 9-12, 2013, at the Shrine of the Most Blessed Sacrament, Hanceville, AL.
All Catholic priests, deacons and seminarians are invited. Bishop David Foley, Michael Warsaw, Doug Keck, Colin Donovan and Fr. Mitch Pacwa, SJ, are scheduled speakers.
This is a GREAT gift for ordination anniversaries or newly ordained priests and deacons.
Confraternity of Catholic Clergy
http://www.catholicclergy.net/convocations/ccc2013/ PA, 17053 US
Fr. John Trigilio - President, 717-957-9309
EWTN, Hanceville, Confraternity, Catholic, Clergy, Priests, Deacons, Seminarians, Conference
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Spring Break Missions: Bringing the Love of Christ to the World
- Defending Traditional Marriage: Dr. Ryan Anderson Presents Marriage and the State
- Catawba River Baroque Featured at Gaudium Musicae
- DUFFY BOOK GIVES HOPE TO DIVORCED CATHOLICS
- Walsh University Hosts Third Annual Catholic Schools Photo Contest
- Internationally Published Author, Chris Benguhe Releases his Latest Book, The Best of A Better View.
- Power and Purpose Summer Conference
- Former Planned Parenthood employee is Redeemed by Grace
- The Third Edition of Clean of Heart is Now Available Through Createspace
- Thu, Mar 19, 2015- Mass & Healing Service with Fr. Charles Lueras, Our Lady of Grace Catholic Church