Annual Clergy Conference Meets at EWTN
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
HANCEVILLE, AL (June 4, 2013) - The Confraternity of Catholic Clergy (a national association of priests and deacons) is holding its annual conference July 9-12, 2013, at the Shrine of the Most Blessed Sacrament, Hanceville, AL.
All Catholic priests, deacons and seminarians are invited. Bishop David Foley, Michael Warsaw, Doug Keck, Colin Donovan and Fr. Mitch Pacwa, SJ, are scheduled speakers.
This is a GREAT gift for ordination anniversaries or newly ordained priests and deacons.
Confraternity of Catholic Clergy
http://www.catholicclergy.net/convocations/ccc2013/ PA, 17053 US
Fr. John Trigilio - President, 717-957-9309
EWTN, Hanceville, Confraternity, Catholic, Clergy, Priests, Deacons, Seminarians, Conference
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Pope Francis to Celebrate Bambinelli Sunday, December 15
- Celine Dion Moved to Tears Voicing Her Support for Mary’s Meals documentary, CHILD 31
- 'Francis: A Pope For Our Time, The Definitive Biography'
- Ignatius Press to release Pope Francis’ first Apostolic Exhortation
- Steve Ray Conference December 14,2013 in Brighton, MI
- A trip to another planet shatters assumptions
- Christian Doctors Providing Relief Work to the Philippines
- Production of Catholic cartoon about Saint Kateri Tekakwitha
- Youth to Assemble 100,000 Meals for Africa at National Catholic Youth Conference.
- Contraception and Catholicism: What the Church Teaches and Why