Annual Clergy Conference Meets at EWTN
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
HANCEVILLE, AL (June 4, 2013) - The Confraternity of Catholic Clergy (a national association of priests and deacons) is holding its annual conference July 9-12, 2013, at the Shrine of the Most Blessed Sacrament, Hanceville, AL.
All Catholic priests, deacons and seminarians are invited. Bishop David Foley, Michael Warsaw, Doug Keck, Colin Donovan and Fr. Mitch Pacwa, SJ, are scheduled speakers.
This is a GREAT gift for ordination anniversaries or newly ordained priests and deacons.
Confraternity of Catholic Clergy
http://www.catholicclergy.net/convocations/ccc2013/ PA, 17053 US
Fr. John Trigilio - President, 717-957-9309
EWTN, Hanceville, Confraternity, Catholic, Clergy, Priests, Deacons, Seminarians, Conference
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- NYC May 8, 2015 Spring Fling Catholic Singles Mingle Fundraiser
- Thank A Nun Day
- #TweetingwGod dares young people to believe
- Experience Beloved: Finding happiness in marriage
- Archbishop Aquila, Dr. Edward Sri and other experts to participate in 'Beloved' telepress conference
- Catholic toymaker puts Faith in hands and mouths of babies: Pope Francis doll added to line of toys
- Nobis Media, Marketing & Web Development Company
- Concert Series Concludes with Winthrop University World Percussion Ensemble
- Birth Choice Health Clinics Announces Transition to Obria Medical Clinics and Plans for Expansion
- OCP releases expanded edition of Mass of the Sacred Heart