Annual Clergy Conference Meets at EWTN
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
HANCEVILLE, AL (June 4, 2013) - The Confraternity of Catholic Clergy (a national association of priests and deacons) is holding its annual conference July 9-12, 2013, at the Shrine of the Most Blessed Sacrament, Hanceville, AL.
All Catholic priests, deacons and seminarians are invited. Bishop David Foley, Michael Warsaw, Doug Keck, Colin Donovan and Fr. Mitch Pacwa, SJ, are scheduled speakers.
This is a GREAT gift for ordination anniversaries or newly ordained priests and deacons.
Confraternity of Catholic Clergy
http://www.catholicclergy.net/convocations/ccc2013/ PA, 17053 US
Fr. John Trigilio - President, 717-957-9309
EWTN, Hanceville, Confraternity, Catholic, Clergy, Priests, Deacons, Seminarians, Conference
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- 19th Annual Carnival Announced for St. Ann's Parish
- OCP Pledges to Support the V Encuentro
- The John Paul II International Film Festival Marks Its Five-Year Anniversary
- Thu, Sept 24, 2015- Mass & Healing Service with Fr. Angelos Sebastian Our Lady of Grace Catholic Chu
- How do we live the truth in love when the culture says we're haters?
- Grief, Death, Eternal Life Explored in New Catholic Title by PBM
- Right Next to Disneyland: Theater Meets Faith
- OCP Parish Grant Program to Distribute $200,000 to U.S. Parishes
- Franciscan University Joins With UK School to Offer Online Master of Catechetics Degree
- CONOR GALLAGHER NAMED PUBLISHER OF TAN BOOKS AND SAINT BENEDICT PRESS