Angels and Saints at Ephesus No. 1 on Billboard’s Classical Traditional Music Chart for third week
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
For More Information:
Kevin Wandra, 404-788-1276
CD is No. 8 on the Overall Classical Music Chart
Atlanta, GA (May 30, 2013) – ANGELS AND SAINTS AT EPHESUS from the Benedictines of Mary, Queen of Apostles, earned, for the THIRD straight week, the No. 1 spot on Billboard magazine’s Classical Traditional Music Chart. The sacred CD from the contemplative religious order tucked away on Missouri’s rural countryside also earned the No. 8 spot on Billboard’s Overall Classical Music Chart.
ANGELS AND SAINTS AT EPHESUS has repeatedly topped a group of classical albums that includes Fifty Shades of Grey: The Classical Album and Downton Abbey: The Essential Collection.
In addition to the CD, the album is available as a digital download for all devices at a variety of online retailers, including Amazon, Barnes & Noble and the iTunes Store.
“We continue to be amazed by the success of the music from The Benedictines of Mary,” said Monica Fitzgibbons, cofounder of De Montfort Music. “It is a testimony to the desire for art to reflect both the true and the beautiful.”
De Montfort enlisted nine-time International Grammy® winning producer Christopher Alder, who hails from Germany, and two-time Grammy® winning engineer Mark Donahue to record and capture the Sisters in their contemplative environment singing all of ANGELS AND SAINTS AT EPHESUS.
Watch Kevin and Monica Fitzgibbons’ recent interview with Fr. Mitch Pacwa on “EWTN Live”: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9NiiibO1Fg.
Please contact Kevin Wandra (404-788-1276, or KWandra@CarmelCommunications.com) of Carmel Communications for more information or to schedule interviews.
http://www.demontfortmusic.com/ GA, 30075 US
Kevin Wandra - ,
The Benedictines of Mary, Angels and Saints at Ephesus, De Montfort Music, Decca Records, music
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Fifth Centenary Celebration Unifies Faithful through Spirituality, Technology and Music
- Media Advisory: Messenger of the Truth documentary to air in Los Angeles and Santa Barbara
- Provocative music-driven love story to contend in year of faith films
- Youth Conference Brings Teens 'Face to Face' With God
- The CatholicTV Network Honors National NFP Awareness Week
- Leading Catholic Church law judge and bishops support Catholics faithful to spouses after divorce
- Habitat for Humanity of Greater L.A. Announces Catholic Coalition Partnership, Inaugural Build Event
- Liguori Publications Buys Franciscan Media’s Parish Resources
- Pauline Books & Media 2014 CPA Awards
- Free listing of church music job openings on Facebook