Maafa21 Screening at Mississippi State University
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Watch the powerful documentary film- Maafa21 at the campus of Mississippi State University !
DENTON, TX (April 9, 2013) - Maafa 21 exposes a plan to create “racial purity” that began 150 years ago and is still being carried out right now. It’s about the ties between the Nazis, the American eugenics movement and today’s “family planning” cartel. It’s about elitism, secret agendas, treachery and corruption at the highest levels of political and corporate America. Maafa 21 and is routinely called “stunning,” “breathtaking,” and “jaw-dropping” and will show you things the media has been hiding and politicians don’t want you to know.
Many viewers have said they were left “speechless” by what they saw and several have told us that it filled them with anger. One African-American pastor and 1960’s civil rights activist said, “I had always been suspicious about some of this stuff, but this film connects the dots in a way I never really understood before.” Another described it as “lightening in a bottle.”
Produced by Life Dynamics in Denton, Texas, Maafa21 has been shown twice in the Capitol Visitor Center Theater in Washington. Shortly after its release, Maafa21 was selected as the featured film in the March 2010 Jubilee Film Festival in Selma, Al. to commemorate the right to vote and remember the historic “Bloody Sunday” anniversary of the Bridge Crossing Civil Rights march from Selma-to-Montgomery. In addition, Maafa21 was featured in the 2010 Real Life Film Festival in Sudbury, Ontario and the 2011 Life Fest Film Festival in Los Angeles, Ca.
WHERE: Mississippi State University
Allen Hall, Room 13, 175 Presidents Cir.
Mississippi State, MS 39762
WHEN: April 18, 2013
For directions http://www.msstate.edu/web/maps/?building=0124
View the Maafa21 trailer here www.maafa21.com
If you would be interested in a public screening in your area, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Life Dynamics, Inc.
https://www.facebook.com/events/154231551412752/ TX, 76209 US
Mark Crutcher - President and Founder, 940-380-8800
Move, pro-life, black genocide, Maafa21, Planned Parenthood, abortion
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Thu, Sept 25, 2014 - Mass & Healing Service with Fr. Angelos Sebastian at Our Lady of Grace Catholic
- Employment Opportunities with the LA Archdiocese
- Marriage and Family at the Forefront of Social Science Conference
- New books and key experts available in time for October Synod on Marriage and Family
- Franciscan University Reacts to Latest HHS Mandate Ruling
- Former Polish Prime Minister to Speak on Legacy of St. John Paul II
- Divine Mercy Drama Comes to Washington, DC
- Gospel of Mark — Ready, Set, Go! - September 6, 2014
- Come to the Sisters of Providence Fall Discernment Weekend Oct. 31-Nov. 2, 2014
- New Book Helps Readers Trust God with St. Therese's Little Way