New Liguorian App Now Available; Provides Enhanced Reading Experience
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Liguori, MO (March 11, 2013) – As Liguorian magazine launches into its second century, it’s also launching an app for iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch. The app is free and debuts with Liguorian’s March 100th anniversary issue.
In celebration of the centennial, Liguorian app users will have a unique opportunity to download the March issue free. “In this anniversary issue, Liguorian will reflect over the past 100 years, while continuing to look to the future,” said Elizabeth Schmitt, managing editor. “Our mission is to help our readers navigate their day-to-day lives guided by their faith. The Liguorian app will allow us to extend our mission into the digital age.”
The digital edition of Liguorian provides readers an enhanced experience, including hyperlinks that provide added depth to content and social media sharing features that allow readers to interact with each other. Individuals have the option of purchasing a subscription or single issues from the Apple iStore. With a subscription, the latest issues will be delivered directly and effortlessly to Apple Newsstand each month.
To download the app, go to the AppStore and enter "Liguorian" in the search field. Install the app and check your newsstand for the latest issue.
Founded in 1913 by the Redemptorists, Liguorian magazine conveys a timely pastoral message to Catholics on matters of faith, Christian living, and social justice, in order to continue their conversion to Christ. Embracing Church teachings, Liguorian exposes its readers to the best elements of Catholic spirituality and tradition to help them navigate the contemporary world assisted by their faith. Learn more at www.Liguorian.com.
https://itunes.apple.com/nz/app/liguorian/id599573760?mt=8 MO, 63057-9999 US
Mary Brockgreitens - Publicist, 636-223-1534
Liguorian magazine, Liguori, App, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Liguorian digital edition, free app
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- What if we told you Aquinas wasn’t all about philosophy?
- Meet the Woman Who Inspired Ludovico of Casoria, the Church's Newest Saint for the Poor
- Celebrating the Return of a Timeless Classic: The Beloved Queen of Apostles Prayer Book
- “JOY TO THE WORLD” THE 2014 DAUGHTERS OF ST. PAUL CHRISTMAS CONCERT SERIES TOUR BEGINS DECEMBER 3
- Forty Catholic dioceses in effective schism?
- Meet a Medieval Pro-life Saint: Elizabeth of Hungary
- My Battle Against Hitler Blog Book Tour
- Hildebrand and the Third Reich
- Pray the rosary with your Sisters
- Something Other Than God nominated for Best Memoir & Autobiography in Goodreads 2014 Choice Awards