Exclusive Interview with Cardinal Sean O'Malley to Air on the CatholicTV Network
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
WATERTOWN, MA (February 25, 2013) On Tuesday, February 26, 2013, Cardinal Seán O'Malley will appear on the nationally broadcasted talk show, This is the Day, to give an exclusive interview to host Father Robert Reed. The Cardinal will give his last interview before departing for Rome, to discuss Pope Benedict's resignation and the conclave of cardinals.
Since the Cardinal's ordination to the episcopacy on August 2, 1984, he has served as the Bishop of the dioceses of St. Thomas in the Virgin Islands; Fall River, Massachusetts; and Palm Beach, Florida. Pope John Paul II appointed him Archbishop of Boston in July 2003. Pope Benedict XVI named him a Cardinal in 2006.
In addition to this exclusive interview, join CatholicTV for a week full of special programming celebrating his papacy. Each evening at 8PM ET, CatholicTV will air a special on Pope Benedict XVI, starting with "From Benedict to Benedict: 90 years of KOC in Rome".
In addition, watch Pope Benedict's last audience on Wednesday LIVE at 4:30AM ET and rebroadcast at10AM ET, as well as the Mass of Thanksgiving from the Cathedral of the Holy Cross, Boston LIVE on Thursday at 7:30PM ET.
Father Jonathan Reardon and Matt Weber will also appear on Tuesday's episode. This is the Day airs at 10:30AM ET and is rebroadcast at 7:30PM. This episode can also be streamed on www.CatholicTV.com.
About the CatholicTV Network:
Founded in 1955, CatholicTV Network is a national broadcast television network streaming a live feed 24 hours a day at CatholicTV.com. Heeding Pope Benedict XVI's call to greater utilize the power of television and new media, the CatholicTV Network features its cable TV station, Catholic web site, mobile apps and widget. Celebrate Mass online; pray The Rosary; enjoy programs on prayer, the saints, the Scriptures and the Catholic Church on America's Catholic Television Network.
This is the Day may be seen across the US on ROKU, Sky Angel, and selected carriers. This is the Day may also be seen on demand in the US via Verizon FiOS. CatholicTV has channels in New England on Charter, Comcast, Full Channel, RCN and other carriers. You can watch the CatholicTV Network 24 hours a day at www.CatholicTV.com or downloaded via iTunes.com and on your mobile device.
Public Relations Coordinator
The CatholicTV® Network
http://www.CatholicTV.com MA, 02471 US
Shannon Muldoon - Public Relations Coordinator,
Pope, Cardinal Sean, Boston, Interview
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- OCP Pledges to Support the V Encuentro
- The John Paul II International Film Festival Marks Its Five-Year Anniversary
- Thu, Sept 24, 2015- Mass & Healing Service with Fr. Angelos Sebastian Our Lady of Grace Catholic Chu
- How do we live the truth in love when the culture says we're haters?
- Grief, Death, Eternal Life Explored in New Catholic Title by PBM
- Right Next to Disneyland: Theater Meets Faith
- OCP Parish Grant Program to Distribute $200,000 to U.S. Parishes
- Franciscan University Joins With UK School to Offer Online Master of Catechetics Degree
- CONOR GALLAGHER NAMED PUBLISHER OF TAN BOOKS AND SAINT BENEDICT PRESS
- Thérèse Drama Surprises Audiences