Teen sues over forced abortion, Pro-life group responds
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
DENTON, TX (February 14, 2013) - Forced abortions are nothing new as Life Dynamics, Inc. located in Denton, Texas has documented. Women are often forced by parents and boyfriends to submit to an abortion they did not want.
This week, in Texas, a teen filed a lawsuit against her parents to stop them from forcing her to have an abortion. In the lawsuit, the teen claims her mom "...invited the paternal grandparents to a bar for further discussion, where she suggested that she might slip [the teen] an abortion pill through deception." On a different occasion, the pregnant teen claims her dad told her "he was going to take her to have an abortion and that the decision was his, end of story."
Life Dynamics President, Mark Cructher has created a "FORCE FORM" to help Pregnancy Centers and pro-lifers protect women against forced abortions.
This form has been used successfully on many occasions.
"We've never once seen someone use this form, that it didn't work," said Mark Crutcher.
In addition, Life Dynamics has produced a report called "Under-the-Radar Violence in the Conflict Over Abortion", which details the way women are murdered who refuse to submit to abortion.
Pro-lifers who encounter a women who is being forced to submit to an abortion she does not want, may contact Life Dynamics at 940-380-8800, for instructions on what they can do.
Under the Radar Report http://www.prolifeamerica.com
Life Talk Show with Mark Crutcher: CPCs! Protect Your Client with the LDI Force Form!
Teen takes parents to court over abortion fight
About Life Dynamics: http://www.lifedynamics.com/Pro-life_Group/
Mark Crutcher's Bio http://www.lifedynamics.com/Pro-life_Group/Prolife_Activist/
For an interview call the office at (940) 380-8800
Life Dynamics, Inc.
http://www.prolifeamerica.com TX, 76209 US
Mark Crutcher - President and Founder, 940-380-8800
Teen, abortion, lawsuit, force form, life dynamics, Mark Crutcher
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- NYC May 8, 2015 Spring Fling Catholic Singles Mingle Fundraiser
- Thank A Nun Day
- #TweetingwGod dares young people to believe
- Experience Beloved: Finding happiness in marriage
- Archbishop Aquila, Dr. Edward Sri and other experts to participate in 'Beloved' telepress conference
- Catholic toymaker puts Faith in hands and mouths of babies: Pope Francis doll added to line of toys
- Nobis Media, Marketing & Web Development Company
- Concert Series Concludes with Winthrop University World Percussion Ensemble
- Birth Choice Health Clinics Announces Transition to Obria Medical Clinics and Plans for Expansion
- OCP releases expanded edition of Mass of the Sacred Heart