52nd Annual International Carillon Festival
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
INTERNATIONAL CARILLON FESTIVAL
June 2-8, 2013 except Wednesday
7:00 PM – 8:30 PM
Rees Memorial Carillon
Washington Park – 1740 W Fayette Ave – near Chatham Rd, Springfield, IL 62704
Cost: Free, Family Friendly Event
Fabulous Festival Fireworks – Friday, June 7, 9:15 p.m.
Event sponsors: Rees Carillon Society, Springfield Park District, The Carillon Belles
52nd annual International Carillon Festival – accessible – rain or shine.
Six of the world’s top Carillonneurs from The Netherlands and the United States
will present concerts nightly (except Wednesday). The International Carillon
Festival is one of the world’s most important and prestigious carillon events for the
past 51 years. View the playing keyboard and Carillonneur during the performance
on the large video screen at the base of the Carillon. Food vendor or bring a picnic.
Bring a blanket or chair and enjoy an evening in the park.
Rees Carillon Society
http://www.carillon-rees.org IL, 62711 US
Barb Walker - Secretary - Board of Directors, 217-787-3532
Carillon, Festival, Free Family Event
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- What if we told you Aquinas wasn’t all about philosophy?
- Meet the Woman Who Inspired Ludovico of Casoria, the Church's Newest Saint for the Poor
- Celebrating the Return of a Timeless Classic: The Beloved Queen of Apostles Prayer Book
- “JOY TO THE WORLD” THE 2014 DAUGHTERS OF ST. PAUL CHRISTMAS CONCERT SERIES TOUR BEGINS DECEMBER 3
- Forty Catholic dioceses in effective schism?
- Meet a Medieval Pro-life Saint: Elizabeth of Hungary
- My Battle Against Hitler Blog Book Tour
- Hildebrand and the Third Reich
- Pray the rosary with your Sisters
- Something Other Than God nominated for Best Memoir & Autobiography in Goodreads 2014 Choice Awards