Catholic Filmmakers Crowd-Fund for Medjugorie Film
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Filmmakers use social media to fund film about Medjugorje
NAPLES, FL (February 4, 2013) - Award winning director Sean Bloomfield and entrepreneur and producer Zaid Jazrawi announced today the launch of The Triumph Film crowd-funding campaign. Utilizing social media the filmmakers hope to fund and promote a new documentary filmed in Medjugorje.
Filmed primarily in the heart of Bosnia-Herzegovina, The Triumph investigates the modern-day miracles of Medjugorje, where apparitions of the Virgin Mary have been occurring since 1981. Sean and Zaid have dedicated the last two years to producing this epic and historical documentary.
The film producers are using an innovative new method to help fund and promote the film. Indiegogo.com is a crowd-funding platform where anyone can help support a project in exchange for incentives also known as "perks." The perks for supporting the project include everything from a DVD of the film, to a trip to Medjugorje with the filmmakers. The goal is to raise at least $50,000 to finish production and to help launch a marketing campaign for the film.
Only 10 days into the crowd funding campaign and the film has already raised over $10,000. "Our goal is to bring this film to as many people as possible" said producer Zaid Jazrawi. The funding campaign will last until 11:59 pm on March 10, 2013.
Here is a link to The Triumph crowd funding campaign: http://igg.me/p/307498/x/2048054
For more information contact Royce@marianews.com
Also visit TheTriumph.org
http://indiegogo.com/the-triumph FL, 34119 US
Royce Hood - Founder,
Medjugorje, Documentary, Crowd-funding, Social media, Virgin Mary
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- NYC May 8, 2015 Spring Fling Catholic Singles Mingle Fundraiser
- Thank A Nun Day
- #TweetingwGod dares young people to believe
- Experience Beloved: Finding happiness in marriage
- Archbishop Aquila, Dr. Edward Sri and other experts to participate in 'Beloved' telepress conference
- Catholic toymaker puts Faith in hands and mouths of babies: Pope Francis doll added to line of toys
- Nobis Media, Marketing & Web Development Company
- Concert Series Concludes with Winthrop University World Percussion Ensemble
- Birth Choice Health Clinics Announces Transition to Obria Medical Clinics and Plans for Expansion
- OCP releases expanded edition of Mass of the Sacred Heart