Catholic Filmmakers Crowd-Fund for Medjugorie Film
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Filmmakers use social media to fund film about Medjugorje
NAPLES, FL (February 4, 2013) - Award winning director Sean Bloomfield and entrepreneur and producer Zaid Jazrawi announced today the launch of The Triumph Film crowd-funding campaign. Utilizing social media the filmmakers hope to fund and promote a new documentary filmed in Medjugorje.
Filmed primarily in the heart of Bosnia-Herzegovina, The Triumph investigates the modern-day miracles of Medjugorje, where apparitions of the Virgin Mary have been occurring since 1981. Sean and Zaid have dedicated the last two years to producing this epic and historical documentary.
The film producers are using an innovative new method to help fund and promote the film. Indiegogo.com is a crowd-funding platform where anyone can help support a project in exchange for incentives also known as “perks.” The perks for supporting the project include everything from a DVD of the film, to a trip to Medjugorje with the filmmakers. The goal is to raise at least $50,000 to finish production and to help launch a marketing campaign for the film.
Only 10 days into the crowd funding campaign and the film has already raised over $10,000. “Our goal is to bring this film to as many people as possible” said producer Zaid Jazrawi. The funding campaign will last until 11:59 pm on March 10, 2013.
Here is a link to The Triumph crowd funding campaign: http://igg.me/p/307498/x/2048054
For more information contact Royce@marianews.com
Also visit TheTriumph.org
http://indiegogo.com/the-triumph FL, 34119 US
Royce Hood - Founder,
Medjugorje, Documentary, Crowd-funding, Social media, Virgin Mary
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Marriage and Family at the Forefront of Social Science Conference
- New books and key experts available in time for October Synod on Marriage and Family
- Franciscan University Reacts to Latest HHS Mandate Ruling
- Former Polish Prime Minister to Speak on Legacy of St. John Paul II
- Divine Mercy Drama Comes to Washington, DC
- Gospel of Mark — Ready, Set, Go! - September 6, 2014
- Come to the Sisters of Providence Fall Discernment Weekend Oct. 31-Nov. 2, 2014
- New Book Helps Readers Trust God with St. Therese's Little Way
- CatholicTV Launches 2.0 of iOS app, Android 2.0 to soon follow
- OCP brings music to South Korea’s Asian Youth Day