PRI President to Speak on Overpopulation at Georgetown Conference
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Elizabeth Crnkovich, Population Research Institute, 540-660-2733, email@example.com
WASHINGTON, DC (January 23, 2013) -- Steven Mosher is speaking this Saturday, January 26, at Georgetown University's 14th Annual Cardinal O'Connor Conference for Life, "the nation's largest student-run pro-life Conference." As a part of the March for Life weekend events, Georgetown will bring together many of the top well-known leaders in the prolife movement.
Mosher's talk, entitled, "The Myth that Kills: Overpopulation as an Excuse for Genocide" takes a different angle at the issue of abortion. The mass killing of innocent unborn children is horrible enough. When it is promoted on the basis of a myth, that is even worse.
If people see their children as a burden on society and the environment, what motivation is there to keep them? This myth has infiltrated all aspects of our lives and must be exposed and debunked in order for children to be seen as not only good, but beneficial to society.
Other speakers at the conference will include Helen Alvaré, Lila Rose, Marjorie Dannenfelser, Tom Peters, and many more.
The conference is from 9:30am to 4:00pm. For more details visit the website here: cardinaloconnorconference.com.
http://pop.org/content/pri-president-speak-overpopulation-georgetown-conference VA, 22630 US
Elizabeth Crnkovich - Media Coordinator, 540-660-2733
overpopulation, PRI, Steven Mosher, March for Life, pro-life
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Who's responsible for designing the designer?
- Thu, Jun 11, 2015- Mass & Healing Service with Fr. Bill Adams at Our Lady of Grace Catholic Church
- Your search for true happiness is over
- ValLimar Jansen's latest album "a soulful experience"
- Uncovering the roots (and branches) of the greatest revolution in the American Catholic Church
- NYC May 8, 2015 Spring Fling Catholic Singles Mingle Fundraiser
- Thank A Nun Day
- #TweetingwGod dares young people to believe
- Experience Beloved: Finding happiness in marriage
- Archbishop Aquila, Dr. Edward Sri and other experts to participate in 'Beloved' telepress conference