PRI President to Speak on Overpopulation at Georgetown Conference
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Elizabeth Crnkovich, Population Research Institute, 540-660-2733, email@example.com
WASHINGTON, DC (January 23, 2013) -- Steven Mosher is speaking this Saturday, January 26, at Georgetown University's 14th Annual Cardinal O'Connor Conference for Life, "the nation's largest student-run pro-life Conference." As a part of the March for Life weekend events, Georgetown will bring together many of the top well-known leaders in the prolife movement.
Mosher's talk, entitled, "The Myth that Kills: Overpopulation as an Excuse for Genocide" takes a different angle at the issue of abortion. The mass killing of innocent unborn children is horrible enough. When it is promoted on the basis of a myth, that is even worse.
If people see their children as a burden on society and the environment, what motivation is there to keep them? This myth has infiltrated all aspects of our lives and must be exposed and debunked in order for children to be seen as not only good, but beneficial to society.
Other speakers at the conference will include Helen Alvaré, Lila Rose, Marjorie Dannenfelser, Tom Peters, and many more.
The conference is from 9:30am to 4:00pm. For more details visit the website here: cardinaloconnorconference.com.
http://pop.org/content/pri-president-speak-overpopulation-georgetown-conference VA, 22630 US
Elizabeth Crnkovich - Media Coordinator, 540-660-2733
overpopulation, PRI, Steven Mosher, March for Life, pro-life
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Pope Francis to Celebrate Bambinelli Sunday, December 15
- Celine Dion Moved to Tears Voicing Her Support for Mary’s Meals documentary, CHILD 31
- 'Francis: A Pope For Our Time, The Definitive Biography'
- Ignatius Press to release Pope Francis’ first Apostolic Exhortation
- Steve Ray Conference December 14,2013 in Brighton, MI
- A trip to another planet shatters assumptions
- Christian Doctors Providing Relief Work to the Philippines
- Production of Catholic cartoon about Saint Kateri Tekakwitha
- Youth to Assemble 100,000 Meals for Africa at National Catholic Youth Conference.
- Contraception and Catholicism: What the Church Teaches and Why