NYC: Fri Mar 15th Catholic Speed Dating Charity Event
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
***SPECIAL NOTE TO ATTEND THIS EVENT: YOU MUST PREPAY AND REGISTER***: please register through this site only and enter discount code "Catholic” " to save at least $5 (the quicker you purchase your ticket, the more the discount; tickets sell fast as this is a popular event) http://www.weekenddating.com/upcoming.shtml?eventid=1371
NEW YORK, NY (January 22, 2013) - The Catholic Fellowship has teamed up with WeekendDating.com to bring you this special speed dating event, which will take place on Friday March 15th starting at 7:30pm on the 2nd floor at Mustang Harry's located at 352 7th Ave in Manhattan (5 minutes from Penn Station). This event is open to Catholic singles for male ages 27-42 and female ages 25-39 who are looking to meet people of similar faith\values.
A portion of proceeds from the event will be donated to charity. Our prior ten Catholic Speed Dating events have been very successful, and we raised lots of funds for charity (Immaculate Conception Church in the Bronx to buy food for the hungry, Our Lady of Mount Carmel Church in Astoria to support community efforts for the elderly and for Catholic Relief Services).
How Speed Dating Works:
You will have up to 15 mini speed dates during the night, each one lasting about 4-5 minutes. After each date, you will circle "yes" or "no" on your scorecard as to whether or not you would be interested in corresponding with that person further. After turning in your scorecard, the next day you will receive an email letting you know who you matched with plus one way matches.
Any questions, please contact:
Jay from Weekenddating.com at email@example.com or Toan from The Catholic Fellowship at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Catholic Fellowship
http://www.cfnetwork.org NY, 10028 US
Toan Chu - ,
Catholic, Singles, Dating, Speed Dating, Relationships, Charity, Fundraiser
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Thu, Sept 25, 2014 - Mass & Healing Service with Fr. Angelos Sebastian at Our Lady of Grace Catholic
- Employment Opportunities with the LA Archdiocese
- Marriage and Family at the Forefront of Social Science Conference
- New books and key experts available in time for October Synod on Marriage and Family
- Franciscan University Reacts to Latest HHS Mandate Ruling
- Former Polish Prime Minister to Speak on Legacy of St. John Paul II
- Divine Mercy Drama Comes to Washington, DC
- Gospel of Mark — Ready, Set, Go! - September 6, 2014
- Come to the Sisters of Providence Fall Discernment Weekend Oct. 31-Nov. 2, 2014
- New Book Helps Readers Trust God with St. Therese's Little Way