Catholic CEO to Speak on Moral Leadership in the Marketplace
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
STEUBENVILLE, OH (January 21, 2013) - In the fast-paced world of high finance, a Catholic business leader must balance faith and family while making moral and ethical decisions that hold true to Catholic teaching.
Christopher Donahue, a committed Catholic and the chief executive officer of a leading investment management company, will speak on achieving this balance in his talk “Moral Leadership in the Marketplace.” He will speak on Monday, January 28, at 11:00 a.m. at Franciscan University of Steubenville in the J.C. Williams Center’s Tony and Nina Gentile Gallery.
His presentation is sponsored by Franciscan University’s Department of Accounting, Business Administration, and Economics, and Students in Free Enterprise.
Donahue serves as president and CEO of Federated Investors, Inc., one of the nation’s largest investment management and financial service companies, with over $350 billion in assets. A graduate of the University of Pittsburgh School of Law, Donahue also directs most of the organization’s international and domestic equity mutual funds and international and domestic fixed-income funds.
Donahue’s talk is free and open to the public.
Franciscan University of Steubenville
http://franciscan.edu OH, 43952 US
Tom Sofio - Associate Director of Public Relations,
Catholic CEO, Christopher Donahue
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Role of Beauty Examined at 'Power of Beauty' Conference
- Franciscan University of Steubenville Named a 2015 'Best Value' by Kiplinger's Personal Finance
- Franciscan University Faith Households Celebrate 40 Years
- Tolkien’s Christmas wish: limited government and a good movie?
- New Album Time Stands Still, Debuts with U.S. Tour
- What if we told you Aquinas wasn’t all about philosophy?
- Meet the Woman Who Inspired Ludovico of Casoria, the Church's Newest Saint for the Poor
- Celebrating the Return of a Timeless Classic: The Beloved Queen of Apostles Prayer Book
- “JOY TO THE WORLD” THE 2014 DAUGHTERS OF ST. PAUL CHRISTMAS CONCERT SERIES TOUR BEGINS DECEMBER 3
- Forty Catholic dioceses in effective schism?