Indiana Holy Family Catholic Conference 3/9-10/2013
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
KOKOMO, IN (January 15, 2013) - Register now for Why Be Catholic, the seventh annual Indiana Holy Family Catholic Conference, in Kokomo, IN on March 9 and 10, 2013 at Kokomo High School,
2501 South Berkley. Hosted by Saint Joan of Arc Catholic Church and Saint Patrick Catholic Church and sponsored by the Diocese of Lafayette-in-Indiana, St. Joseph Hospital and the Knights of Columbus of Kokomo, the event features nationally-known speakers; Fr. Donald Calloway, Dr. Marcellino D’Ambrosio, Carolyn King and special activities for children of all ages. Admission: $30 teen (not registered with their family), $50 single adult, $90 married couple, and $115 per family. Rates will increase after February 15, 2013. For more information call the churches at
765-865-9964 or 765-452-6021. For more information or to register on-line visit: www.holyfamilyconference.org.
http://www.holyfamilyconference.org IN, 46902 US
Marguerite Sayers - , 765-453-6365
speakers, program for children, adoration, Mass, reconciliation
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Role of Beauty Examined at 'Power of Beauty' Conference
- Franciscan University of Steubenville Named a 2015 'Best Value' by Kiplinger's Personal Finance
- Franciscan University Faith Households Celebrate 40 Years
- Tolkien’s Christmas wish: limited government and a good movie?
- New Album Time Stands Still, Debuts with U.S. Tour
- What if we told you Aquinas wasn’t all about philosophy?
- Meet the Woman Who Inspired Ludovico of Casoria, the Church's Newest Saint for the Poor
- Celebrating the Return of a Timeless Classic: The Beloved Queen of Apostles Prayer Book
- “JOY TO THE WORLD” THE 2014 DAUGHTERS OF ST. PAUL CHRISTMAS CONCERT SERIES TOUR BEGINS DECEMBER 3
- Forty Catholic dioceses in effective schism?