Indiana Holy Family Catholic Conference 3/9-10/2013
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
KOKOMO, IN (January 15, 2013) - Register now for Why Be Catholic, the seventh annual Indiana Holy Family Catholic Conference, in Kokomo, IN on March 9 and 10, 2013 at Kokomo High School,
2501 South Berkley. Hosted by Saint Joan of Arc Catholic Church and Saint Patrick Catholic Church and sponsored by the Diocese of Lafayette-in-Indiana, St. Joseph Hospital and the Knights of Columbus of Kokomo, the event features nationally-known speakers; Fr. Donald Calloway, Dr. Marcellino D’Ambrosio, Carolyn King and special activities for children of all ages. Admission: $30 teen (not registered with their family), $50 single adult, $90 married couple, and $115 per family. Rates will increase after February 15, 2013. For more information call the churches at
765-865-9964 or 765-452-6021. For more information or to register on-line visit: www.holyfamilyconference.org.
http://www.holyfamilyconference.org IN, 46902 US
Marguerite Sayers - , 765-453-6365
speakers, program for children, adoration, Mass, reconciliation
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Teacher Wins $3,000 Cash Prize for Catholic YA Novel
- 'Power of Beauty' Conference to Discuss Role of Beauty in Everyday Life
- One of the Great Overlooked Dramas of the Nazi Era
- Every Day is a Holiday in the Catholic Church!
- RENEW International Staff to Attend International Meeting Pastoral Project of “Evangelii Gaudium” a
- Little Sisters of the Poor to Receive Franciscan University's Poverello Medal
- Is Pope Francis for real?
- 18th Annual Carnival at St. Ann’s Parish
- The CatholicTV Network to Broadcast Blue Mass for Public Safety Personnel with Cardinal Seán O'Malle
- Back-to-School Blog Tour Highlights Catholic Children’s Literature