Indiana Holy Family Catholic Conference 3/9-10/2013
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
KOKOMO, IN (January 15, 2013) - Register now for Why Be Catholic, the seventh annual Indiana Holy Family Catholic Conference, in Kokomo, IN on March 9 and 10, 2013 at Kokomo High School,
2501 South Berkley. Hosted by Saint Joan of Arc Catholic Church and Saint Patrick Catholic Church and sponsored by the Diocese of Lafayette-in-Indiana, St. Joseph Hospital and the Knights of Columbus of Kokomo, the event features nationally-known speakers; Fr. Donald Calloway, Dr. Marcellino D'Ambrosio, Carolyn King and special activities for children of all ages. Admission: $30 teen (not registered with their family), $50 single adult, $90 married couple, and $115 per family. Rates will increase after February 15, 2013. For more information call the churches at
765-865-9964 or 765-452-6021. For more information or to register on-line visit: www.holyfamilyconference.org.
http://www.holyfamilyconference.org IN, 46902 US
Marguerite Sayers - , 765-453-6365
speakers, program for children, adoration, Mass, reconciliation
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- AWARD-WINNING CATHOLIC AUTHORS TEAM-UP TO PROMOTE HEALING THROUGH FORGIVENESS
- NY CONCERT FOR NEPAL 5/31
- Who's responsible for designing the designer?
- Thu, Jun 11, 2015- Mass & Healing Service with Fr. Bill Adams at Our Lady of Grace Catholic Church
- Your search for true happiness is over
- ValLimar Jansen's latest album "a soulful experience"
- Uncovering the roots (and branches) of the greatest revolution in the American Catholic Church
- NYC May 8, 2015 Spring Fling Catholic Singles Mingle Fundraiser
- Thank A Nun Day
- #TweetingwGod dares young people to believe