Our Lady of Peace Church & Shrine to Host Screening of 'October Baby'
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Santa Clara, CA (January 10, 2013) - Our Lady of Peace Church & Shrine will host a film screening of the movie "October Baby" on Friday, January 25, at 6 p.m. in the Msgr. Sweeny Pilgrimage Hall located at Our Lady of Peace Church & Shrine, 2800 Mission College Blvd, Santa Clara, CA, 95054. "October Baby", the debut feature film written and directed by brothers Jon and Andrew Irwin, about a college freshman, Hannah, who learns she is the adopted survivor of an attempted abortion.
Story by Andrew Irwin, Jon Irwin, and Cecil Stokes and written by Jon Irwin and Theresa Preston, and stars Rachel Hendrix as Hannah, Jason Berkey, and John Schneider.
Admission is Free. This movie is rated PG-13. This is a family viewing. Children under 18 will not be admitted without a parent.
Our Lady of Peace is a Catholic Church and Shrine dedicated to the greater glory of God and the salvation of souls. It is a place of prayer & pilgrimage with: • Perpetual adoration of Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament • Devotion to the Blessed Virgin Mary • Frequent celebration of the Sacraments, particularly the Eucharist and Reconciliation • Integrated formation of the person (spiritual, moral, intellectual and emotional) under the direction of the Fathers of the Institute of the Incarnate Word
Our Lady of Peace Church & Shrine
http://www.olop-shrine.org CA, 95954 US
Margaret Sanchagrin - DRE, Adult Program, 408-988-7543
october baby, our lady of peace church & shrine, santa clara, film, screening, Irwin, pro-life
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Who's responsible for designing the designer?
- Thu, Jun 11, 2015- Mass & Healing Service with Fr. Bill Adams at Our Lady of Grace Catholic Church
- Your search for true happiness is over
- ValLimar Jansen's latest album "a soulful experience"
- Uncovering the roots (and branches) of the greatest revolution in the American Catholic Church
- NYC May 8, 2015 Spring Fling Catholic Singles Mingle Fundraiser
- Thank A Nun Day
- #TweetingwGod dares young people to believe
- Experience Beloved: Finding happiness in marriage
- Archbishop Aquila, Dr. Edward Sri and other experts to participate in 'Beloved' telepress conference