Our Lady of Peace Church & Shrine to Host Screening of 'October Baby'
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Santa Clara, CA (January 10, 2013) – Our Lady of Peace Church & Shrine will host a film screening of the movie “October Baby” on Friday, January 25, at 6 p.m. in the Msgr. Sweeny Pilgrimage Hall located at Our Lady of Peace Church & Shrine, 2800 Mission College Blvd, Santa Clara, CA, 95054. “October Baby”, the debut feature film written and directed by brothers Jon and Andrew Irwin, about a college freshman, Hannah, who learns she is the adopted survivor of an attempted abortion.
Story by Andrew Irwin, Jon Irwin, and Cecil Stokes and written by Jon Irwin and Theresa Preston, and stars Rachel Hendrix as Hannah, Jason Berkey, and John Schneider.
Admission is Free. This movie is rated PG-13. This is a family viewing. Children under 18 will not be admitted without a parent.
Our Lady of Peace is a Catholic Church and Shrine dedicated to the greater glory of God and the salvation of souls. It is a place of prayer & pilgrimage with: • Perpetual adoration of Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament • Devotion to the Blessed Virgin Mary • Frequent celebration of the Sacraments, particularly the Eucharist and Reconciliation • Integrated formation of the person (spiritual, moral, intellectual and emotional) under the direction of the Fathers of the Institute of the Incarnate Word
Our Lady of Peace Church & Shrine
http://www.olop-shrine.org CA, 95954 US
Margaret Sanchagrin - DRE, Adult Program, 408-988-7543
october baby, our lady of peace church & shrine, santa clara, film, screening, Irwin, pro-life
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Ex corde Ecclesiae Symposium, March 5-6
- Tú Me Sostendrás Calls Listeners to a Stronger Relationship with God
- Marriage Equality and Marriage Reality
- Holy Spirit Catholic School Open House
- 100+ Priests & Deacons Gather in Rome for International Conference Confraternities of Catholic Clerg
- Honor y Gloria a Él Inspires with Songs of Hope and Adoration
- Catholic Clergy issue Joint Statement on Marriage
- March for Life 2015; Franciscan University Students Prepare the Celebrate 'Every Gift Is a Gift'
- Sacred Psalm Texts and Latin Rhythm Combine In New Bilingual Album
- Dr. Janet Smith the Present Catholic Teaching on Reproductive Technologies