Nuns’ album remains atop Billboard’s Classical Music chart for fifth consecutive week!
Mary also take care of gardens, an orchard and a small farm.
About De Montfort Music
De Montfort Music is a division of AimHigherMedia – both founded by music-industry veterans Kevin and Monica Fitzgibbons. Its special mission is to sign, develop, produce and bring to market the very best in Sacred Music. The label is an ambassador to the world of the true and the beautiful. The Benedictines of Mary are signed to De Montfort Music, which is distributed worldwide through Decca/Universal.
About Universal Music Group
Universal Music Group is the world’s leading music company with wholly owned operations in 60 territories. Its businesses also include Universal Music Publishing Group, one of the industry’s leading global music publishing operations.
Universal Music Group’s record labels include A&M/Octone, Decca, Def Jam Recordings, Deutsche Grammophon, Disa, Emarcy, Fonovisa, Geffen Records, Interscope Records, Island Records, Lost Highway Records, Machete Music, MCA Nashville, Mercury Nashville, Mercury Records, Motown Records, Polydor Records, Universal Music Latino, Universal Republic and Verve Music Group – as well as a multitude of record labels owned or distributed by its record company subsidiaries around the world. The Universal Music Group owns the most extensive catalogue of music in the industry, which includes the last 100 years of the world’s most popular artists and their recordings. UMG’s catalogue is marketed through two distinct divisions, Universal Music Enterprises (in the U.S.) and Universal Strategic Marketing (outside the U.S.). Universal Music Group also includes Global Digital Business, its new media and technologies division, and Bravado, its merchandising company.
Visit the online newsroom at MaxOnDeadline.com/Advent-At-Ephesus to find the Electronic Press Kit, which is available for use by media, and to get background on the Benedictine Sisters of Mary, Queen of Apostles; and De Montfort Music/Decca.
For more information on De Montfort Music or ADVENT AT EPHESUS, to request a review copy of the album, or to schedule interviews with Mother Cecilia or Kevin Fitzgibbons, please contact Kevin Wandra (678-990-9032) or KWandra@MaximusMG.com) of the Maximus Group or Monica Fitzgibbons (602-999-2697) or monica@DeMontfortMusic.com) of De Montfort Music.
http://maxondeadline.com/advent-at-ephesus/nuns-album-remains-atop-billboards-classical-music-chart/ GA, 30188 US
Kevin Wandra - ,
Advent at Ephesus, De Monfort Music, Benedictines of Mary, Queen of Apostles, Universal Music Group
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- The CatholicTV Network to air Feature on the Fine Arts Summer Academy
- The CatholicTV Network to air Ordinations to the Priesthood for the Archdiocese of Boston
- Live Web Event with Scott Hahn
- New Book by IPS Brings together Psychologists, Theologians and Philosophers to 'Build the Bridge'
- Remembering Fr. Kapaun and all our fallen heroes on Memorial Day
- First U.S. Publisher to Speak at Canadian Catholic Schools Convention
- IPS Press Announces Last Book from the Late Benedict Ashley, O.P. A Culmination of His Life's Work
- Human cloning for stem cells remains unethical, impractical and dangerous
- Book Launch: The Church Under Attack
- Angels and Saints at Ephesus debuts at No. 1 on Billboard’s Classical Traditional Music Chart