CatholicSingles.com Nominated for Best Niche Dating Site
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
LAGUNA NIGUEL, CA (December 20, 2012) - The Internet's premier Catholic Singles website, CatholicSingles.com has been nominated and is a finalist in the category of Best Niche Dating Site for the 4th Annual iDate Awards. Fans of CatholicSingles.com are invited to help choose the winners by voting now through January 4, 2013 at http://www.idateawards.com/vote-las-vegas-2013.php.
The 4th Annual iDate Awards will be held on January 17th in Las Vegas, NV, and is the online dating industry's most prestigious awards. David Nevarez, CEO of CatholicSingles.com said: "It's a great achievement to receive The Best Niche Dating Site Nomination. As the only Catholic site recognized, I would like to thank all of our members for their endorsements."
Sharing your faith is one of the most, if not the most important criteria in looking for a potential spouse or soulmate. CatholicSingles.com is a wholly owned Catholic company which stays committed to the needs of Catholic individuals, including fellowship with other Catholic members, weekly blogs from clergy and members, and links to other authentic Catholic resources.
"Please help us by going to the site linked above and voting for us online. We are grateful for your support and we hope this helps shine a light on all of us who pursue Catholic relationships and take our faith seriously!"
CatholicSingles.com has been the internet meeting place for Catholic singles since 1997. So far thousands of Catholics who might not have been able to meet, have joined us and found someone special, including its founder! CatholicSingles.com also operates CatolicosSolteros.com the largest Catholic singles site of its kind serving the Spanish language community.
RELATED LINKS http://www.CatholicSingles.com
Catholic Sites, Inc.
http://www.catholicsingles.com/release-1212-idate-catholic-singles.pdf CA, 92677 US
Tom Johnson - ,
catholic,internet,catholic singles,catholic dating,catholic relationship,marriage
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Who's responsible for designing the designer?
- Thu, Jun 11, 2015- Mass & Healing Service with Fr. Bill Adams at Our Lady of Grace Catholic Church
- Your search for true happiness is over
- ValLimar Jansen's latest album "a soulful experience"
- Uncovering the roots (and branches) of the greatest revolution in the American Catholic Church
- NYC May 8, 2015 Spring Fling Catholic Singles Mingle Fundraiser
- Thank A Nun Day
- #TweetingwGod dares young people to believe
- Experience Beloved: Finding happiness in marriage
- Archbishop Aquila, Dr. Edward Sri and other experts to participate in 'Beloved' telepress conference