ADVENT AT EPHESUS No. 1 on Billboard’s Classical Music Chart for third straight week
company with wholly owned operations in 60 territories. Its businesses also include Universal Music Publishing Group, one of the industry’s leading global music publishing operations.
Universal Music Group’s record labels include A&M/Octone, Decca, Def Jam Recordings, Deutsche Grammophon, Disa, Emarcy, Fonovisa, Geffen Records, Interscope Records, Island Records, Lost Highway Records, Machete Music, MCA Nashville, Mercury Nashville, Mercury Records, Motown Records, Polydor Records, Universal Music Latino, Universal Republic and Verve Music Group – as well as a multitude of record labels owned or distributed by its record company subsidiaries around the world. The Universal Music Group owns the most extensive catalogue of music in the industry, which includes the last 100 years of the world’s most popular artists and their recordings. UMG’s catalogue is marketed through two distinct divisions, Universal Music Enterprises (in the U.S.) and Universal Strategic Marketing (outside the U.S.). Universal Music Group also includes Global Digital Business, its new media and technologies division, and Bravado, its merchandising company.
Visit the online newsroom at MaxOnDeadline.com/Advent-At-Ephesus to find the Electronic Press Kit, which is available for use by media, and to get background on the Benedictine Sisters of Mary, Queen of Apostles; and De Montfort Music/Decca.
For more information on De Montfort Music or ADVENT AT EPHESUS, to request a review copy of the album, or to schedule interviews with Mother Cecilia or Kevin Fitzgibbons, please contact Kevin Wandra (678-990-9032 or KWandra@MaximusMG.com) or Alexis Walkenstein (561-445-5409 or AWalkenstein@MaximusMG.com of The Maximus Group.
Advent at Ephesus, De Monfort Music, Benedictines of Mary, Queen of Apostles, Universal Music Group
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- NYC Sat Dec 21st Catholic Professionals Mass & Christmas Social
- Pope Francis to Celebrate Bambinelli Sunday, December 15
- Celine Dion Moved to Tears Voicing Her Support for Mary’s Meals documentary, CHILD 31
- 'Francis: A Pope For Our Time, The Definitive Biography'
- Ignatius Press to release Pope Francis’ first Apostolic Exhortation
- Steve Ray Conference December 14,2013 in Brighton, MI
- A trip to another planet shatters assumptions
- Christian Doctors Providing Relief Work to the Philippines
- Production of Catholic cartoon about Saint Kateri Tekakwitha
- Youth to Assemble 100,000 Meals for Africa at National Catholic Youth Conference.