Bring home The Greatest Miracle on DVD today!
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
For More Information:
Tim Lilley, 678-990-9032 or
Kevin Wandra, 678-990-9032 or
Prepare for a new, animated look at the mystery and glory of the Mass
ATLANTA, GA (November 27, 2012) – Today, an animated film that explores the hope and faith of the Roman Catholic Mass comes to home video with the DVD release of THE GREATEST MIRACLE, from Arc Entertainment. In addition to being available in retail outlets across the country, the film also is available to order from Ignatius Press.
THE GREATEST MIRACLE is produced by Pablo Jose Barroso of Dos Corazones Productions, producer of the epic action adventure on Mexico’s Cristero War, For Greater Glory. “We are very excited to bring THE GREATEST MIRACLE to home video,” Barroso said. “It tells a story that is founded in Catholic Church teaching … one that is bolstered daily by faithful people everywhere. Sometimes, we do not think about the mysterious things we cannot see. THE GREATEST MIRACLE portrays the unseen and miraculous events that unfold at every Mass.”
The story focuses on three people who find themselves at the same Catholic Mass because of crises they are struggling to endure. Going to Mass is not new to any of them – but they need help to embrace its true meaning. THE GREATEST MIRACLE masterfully portrays the invisible realities of the Catholic faith.
THE GREATEST MIRACLE is directed by Bruce M. Morris, the visual writer of the animated hits Pocahontas and Hercules. He earned an Academy Award® nomination for his work on 2009’s The Princess and the Frog. Oscar®-nominee Mark McKenzie, who orchestrated the score for Dances with Wolves, wrote the score for the film, which earned the 2011 Hollywood Music in Media Award for Best Original Score – Independent Film/Short/Documentary. McKenzie’s work also includes Men in Black, Spiderman and Ice Age: The Meltdown.
For more information, or to request an interview with producer Pablo Jose Barroso, please contact Tim Lilley (TLilley@MaximusMG.com) or Kevin Wandra (KWandra@MaximusMG.com) of The Maximus Group at 678-990-9032.
ABOUT ARC ENTERTAINMENT
ARC Entertainment (www.arc-ent.com) is a fully integrated distribution company providing both physical and digital distribution and sales services entertainment-based products. ARC Entertainment monetizes Content in multiple revenue streams including: Theatrical Distribution, DVD, Blu-ray, Digital, Electronic Sell-through, Streaming, VOD, PPV, Pay and Free TV. ARC Entertainment’s unparalleled relationships with national retailers, coupled with strong sales and marketing expertise, enables the Company to explore unique programs and business models for its content partners.
http://maxondeadline.com/the-greatest-miracle/press-releases/bring-home-the-greatest-miracle/ GA, 30188 US
Kevin Wandra - ,
The Greatest Miracle, Catholic movies, Pablo Barroso, Mass, Arc Entertainment
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Religious Educators Learn How to Keep Christ at the Heart of the New Evangelization
- Fifth Centenary Celebration Unifies Faithful through Spirituality, Technology and Music
- Media Advisory: Messenger of the Truth documentary to air in Los Angeles and Santa Barbara
- Provocative music-driven love story to contend in year of faith films
- Youth Conference Brings Teens 'Face to Face' With God
- The CatholicTV Network Honors National NFP Awareness Week
- Leading Catholic Church law judge and bishops support Catholics faithful to spouses after divorce
- Habitat for Humanity of Greater L.A. Announces Catholic Coalition Partnership, Inaugural Build Event
- Liguori Publications Buys Franciscan Media’s Parish Resources
- Pauline Books & Media 2014 CPA Awards