Bill Donohue amoung Catholic leaders to receive national award on November 9th
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
WAYNE, PA (November 6, 2012) - Catholic Leadership Institute (CLI) will present the 2012 Awards for Outstanding Catholic Leadership to Bill Donohue and three other national Catholic leaders at a reception and dinner to be held Friday, November 9th at the Drexelbrook, in Philadelphia, PA.
The 2012 Award Recipients are:
Lisa Brenninkmeyer – Co-Chairman of the Board and Founder, Walking with Purpose
William Donohue - President & CEO, Catholic League for Religious and Civil Right
Rev. Jack Wall – President, Catholic Extension
Sr. Angela Ann Zukowski, MHSH – Director of the Institute for Pastoral Initiatives and Professor of Religious Studies, University of Dayton
Catholic Leadership Institute developed the Awards for Outstanding Catholic Leadership in 2000 to recognize people in the Catholic Church whose exemplary leadership in the family, workplace, community and Church has been inspired by their Catholic faith. “Catholic Leadership Institute is blessed to honor these outstanding Catholic leaders and Christian witnesses for their commitment to living and sharing the Gospel with passion and purpose through their most unique and important ministries,” said Timothy C. Flanagan, Founder and Chair of Catholic Leadership Institute.
The Philadelphia event is expected to draw more than 600 guests, including bishops, priests and national Catholic leaders from around the country. A reception beginning at 6:00 p.m. will be followed by dinner and the awards ceremony. For more information visit: www.CatholicLeaders.org. The event will be streamed live at: http://www.ustream.tv/user/CatholicLeaders.
Catholic Leadership Institute
http://www.catholicleaders.org PA, 19087 US
Melissa Squarcia Fordyce - Senior Communications Coordinator,
bill donohue, catholic league, awards, catholic, catholic leadership
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Franciscan University Faith Households Celebrate 40 Years
- Tolkien’s Christmas wish: limited government and a good movie?
- New Album Time Stands Still, Debuts with U.S. Tour
- What if we told you Aquinas wasn’t all about philosophy?
- Meet the Woman Who Inspired Ludovico of Casoria, the Church's Newest Saint for the Poor
- Celebrating the Return of a Timeless Classic: The Beloved Queen of Apostles Prayer Book
- “JOY TO THE WORLD” THE 2014 DAUGHTERS OF ST. PAUL CHRISTMAS CONCERT SERIES TOUR BEGINS DECEMBER 3
- Forty Catholic dioceses in effective schism?
- Meet a Medieval Pro-life Saint: Elizabeth of Hungary
- My Battle Against Hitler Blog Book Tour