Westport, CT Sat Dec 8th Catholic Professionals Mass & Potluck Social
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
WESTPORT, CT ((November 5, 2012) - The Catholic Fellowship of Connecticut, a member group of The Catholic Fellowship, invites all Catholics in their 20s, 30s and 40s, both single and married, for the 5PM Mass on Saturday December 8th at The Church of the Assumption in Westport.
Following the Mass, meet the group in the Fr. McGrath Hall (Lower Church) for a Pasta & Potluck Social. We'll provide the baked ziti. To enter the Fr. McGrath Hall, look for stairs leading down to the Hall either in the front or rear of the Church.
For the Potluck, please bring a dish (can be any dish that you like), drinks (soda, juice or water) or dessert (cake, cookies). If you plan to bring something, you can give to Toan who will be in the Fr. McGrath Hall from 4:30pm - 5:00pm.
This is a great opportunity to meet new faces and connect with other like minded Catholic professionals. Feel free to invite friends.
The Church of the Assumption
98 Riverside Avenue
Westport, CT 06880
By car -- I95 to Exit 17 for Westport (the church has lots of parking space in the back).
By train -- Metro North to Westport Station. At the Westport Station, there are cabs that will take you to the church in 5 minutes.
By ferry -- Take the ferry from Port Washington (L.I.) to Bridgeport, CT.
MORE INFO / QUESTIONS: email@example.com
The Catholic Fellowship
http://www.cfnetwork.org NY, 10028 US
Toan Chu - ,
Catholic young adults 20s, 30s & 40s
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Who's responsible for designing the designer?
- Thu, Jun 11, 2015- Mass & Healing Service with Fr. Bill Adams at Our Lady of Grace Catholic Church
- Your search for true happiness is over
- ValLimar Jansen's latest album "a soulful experience"
- Uncovering the roots (and branches) of the greatest revolution in the American Catholic Church
- NYC May 8, 2015 Spring Fling Catholic Singles Mingle Fundraiser
- Thank A Nun Day
- #TweetingwGod dares young people to believe
- Experience Beloved: Finding happiness in marriage
- Archbishop Aquila, Dr. Edward Sri and other experts to participate in 'Beloved' telepress conference