Westport, CT Sat Dec 8th Catholic Professionals Mass & Potluck Social
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
WESTPORT, CT ((November 5, 2012) - The Catholic Fellowship of Connecticut, a member group of The Catholic Fellowship, invites all Catholics in their 20s, 30s and 40s, both single and married, for the 5PM Mass on Saturday December 8th at The Church of the Assumption in Westport.
Following the Mass, meet the group in the Fr. McGrath Hall (Lower Church) for a Pasta & Potluck Social. We'll provide the baked ziti. To enter the Fr. McGrath Hall, look for stairs leading down to the Hall either in the front or rear of the Church.
For the Potluck, please bring a dish (can be any dish that you like), drinks (soda, juice or water) or dessert (cake, cookies). If you plan to bring something, you can give to Toan who will be in the Fr. McGrath Hall from 4:30pm - 5:00pm.
This is a great opportunity to meet new faces and connect with other like minded Catholic professionals. Feel free to invite friends.
The Church of the Assumption
98 Riverside Avenue
Westport, CT 06880
By car -- I95 to Exit 17 for Westport (the church has lots of parking space in the back).
By train -- Metro North to Westport Station. At the Westport Station, there are cabs that will take you to the church in 5 minutes.
By ferry -- Take the ferry from Port Washington (L.I.) to Bridgeport, CT.
MORE INFO / QUESTIONS: email@example.com
The Catholic Fellowship
http://www.cfnetwork.org NY, 10028 US
Toan Chu - ,
Catholic young adults 20s, 30s & 40s
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- Pope Francis to Celebrate Bambinelli Sunday, December 15
- Celine Dion Moved to Tears Voicing Her Support for Mary’s Meals documentary, CHILD 31
- 'Francis: A Pope For Our Time, The Definitive Biography'
- Ignatius Press to release Pope Francis’ first Apostolic Exhortation
- Steve Ray Conference December 14,2013 in Brighton, MI
- A trip to another planet shatters assumptions
- Christian Doctors Providing Relief Work to the Philippines
- Production of Catholic cartoon about Saint Kateri Tekakwitha
- Youth to Assemble 100,000 Meals for Africa at National Catholic Youth Conference.
- Contraception and Catholicism: What the Church Teaches and Why