Westport, CT Sat Dec 8th Catholic Professionals Mass & Potluck Social
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
WESTPORT, CT ((November 5, 2012) - The Catholic Fellowship of Connecticut, a member group of The Catholic Fellowship, invites all Catholics in their 20s, 30s and 40s, both single and married, for the 5PM Mass on Saturday December 8th at The Church of the Assumption in Westport.
Following the Mass, meet the group in the Fr. McGrath Hall (Lower Church) for a Pasta & Potluck Social. We'll provide the baked ziti. To enter the Fr. McGrath Hall, look for stairs leading down to the Hall either in the front or rear of the Church.
For the Potluck, please bring a dish (can be any dish that you like), drinks (soda, juice or water) or dessert (cake, cookies). If you plan to bring something, you can give to Toan who will be in the Fr. McGrath Hall from 4:30pm - 5:00pm.
This is a great opportunity to meet new faces and connect with other like minded Catholic professionals. Feel free to invite friends.
The Church of the Assumption
98 Riverside Avenue
Westport, CT 06880
By car -- I95 to Exit 17 for Westport (the church has lots of parking space in the back).
By train -- Metro North to Westport Station. At the Westport Station, there are cabs that will take you to the church in 5 minutes.
By ferry -- Take the ferry from Port Washington (L.I.) to Bridgeport, CT.
MORE INFO / QUESTIONS: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Catholic Fellowship
http://www.cfnetwork.org NY, 10028 US
Toan Chu - ,
Catholic young adults 20s, 30s & 40s
Rate This Article
Leave a Comment
More Catholic PrWire
- 2 million reach out to Heartbeat's option line
- Conference Focuses On Courage to Defend the Church
- The CatholicTV Network Announces Programming in Honor of the Celestine Year
- Conference Sheds Light on Scripture through Prayer
- Religious Educators Learn How to Keep Christ at the Heart of the New Evangelization
- Fifth Centenary Celebration Unifies Faithful through Spirituality, Technology and Music
- Media Advisory: Messenger of the Truth documentary to air in Los Angeles and Santa Barbara
- Provocative music-driven love story to contend in year of faith films
- Youth Conference Brings Teens 'Face to Face' With God
- The CatholicTV Network Honors National NFP Awareness Week